Where is Jack Ma?

looks like Jack has offended the powers that be in China. not a good idea there, Jack.

Mystery surrounds whereabouts of Chinese billionaire Jack Ma who vanished from own reality TV show

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mystery-s...064204121.html

Louise WattSun, January 3, 2021, 12:42 AM CST

Jack Ma criticised the country’s regulators and its state-owned banks in late October - Reuters

Chinese billionaire Jack Ma, who hasn’t been seen in public for several weeks after criticising China’s financial regulatory system, has now disappeared as a judge on a TV talent show that he created.

Mr Ma was absent from the final of “The Apprentice”-style “Africa’s Business Heroes”, a show that offers budding African entrepreneurs the chance to compete for a share of US$1.5 million (£1.1 million) in prize money.

Mr Ma was originally due to be part of the panel that judged contestants’ business ideas.

But he was replaced as a judge by an executive from Alibaba, the ecommerce company that he founded, in the November final.

His photograph has also been taken down from the judging webpage and he was left out of a promotional video, according to the Financial Times, which also reported that broadcast of the final has been delayed until the spring.

The paper cited a spokesperson for Alibaba as saying that Mr Ma could no longer be part of the judging panel “due to a schedule conflict”.

One of China’s most successful entrepreneurs, Mr Ma appears to have fallen foul of its leaders after he criticised the country’s regulators and its state-owned banks in late October.

In a speech in Shanghai, he called for reform of the regulatory system, which he said was stifling innovation.

About a week later, the Shanghai Stock Exchange ordered a US$37 billion initial public offering of Ant Group, a financial technology firm co-founded by Mr Ma, to be suspended. Mr Ma reportedly hasn’t been seen in public since then.

In late December, Chinese authorities announced an investigation into Alibaba for suspected monopolistic behaviour, and ordered Ant Group to restructure its operations to meet regulatory guidelines.

Chinese authorities are trying to tighten oversight of the country’s financial sector, but are also seen as wanting to rein in the huge influence of private tech giants.

Mr Ma is a popular figure in China, and one of the country’s best-known businesspeople abroad. Formerly an English teacher, he founded Alibaba in 1999, which became China’s biggest online ecommerce company. He stepped down as the company’s chairman in 2019, but is still one of its largest shareholders.
Hold the Mao!
Hold the Mao! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

some things never change. yous are consistent and predictable as always. rate your own threads five stars and always the first in line to one star anything else.

if i start a thread about Beavis Butt-Head Biden that's actually positive (if that's possible) will ya give it 5 stars?

some things never change. yous are consistent and predictable as always. rate your own threads five stars and always the first in line to one star anything else. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Double-liking your own posts again?

Jack committed a sin in criticizing china's leaders. you criticize a CCP agency, you're in effect criticizing the chinese leader Jing Ping Xi.
fuck xi err biden. Same thing.
some things never change. yous are consistent and predictable as always. rate your own threads five stars and always the first in line to one star anything else.

if i start a thread about Beavis Butt-Head Biden that's actually positive (if that's possible) will ya give it 5 stars? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you're concerned about how many stars are assigned to your thread, I'd say you need to examine your priorities.

Are you still in grade school, waiting for star stickers on your paper?
If you're concerned about how many stars are assigned to your thread, I'd say you need to examine your priorities.

Are you still in grade school, waiting for star stickers on your paper? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So why are you posting about it?
So why are you posting about it? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I was surprised that you are really this childish!
Double-liking your own posts again?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

easy as ever to trigger i see.

BAHHAAA

Are you still in grade school, waiting for star stickers on your paper? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

i'm calling a troll a troll. because he is.

and speaking of priorities .. seems like YR has none since he lives on this site 24x7. he could not do without it for a year so he had to reinvent himself as HoeHummer.

show me one thread he hasn't stuck his nose in .. just one.
easy as ever to trigger i see.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Triggered? I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Projection 101. You think he kicks up threads he starts to five stars. I think, and you admit, you double-like your own posts.

Not triggered, dumbass. Just showing you the mirror. But you have to open your eyes for it to work. You're just mad der Führer was caught red-handed in the phone call. The one the world can listen to. Nobody has to read any transcript.

But speaking of triggered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS1gROq5iZ8

Calling someone a dumbass is triggered! lolling
AdChoices Business Insider Ma ain't around
Triggered? I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Projection 101. You think he kicks up threads he starts to five stars. I think, and you admit, you double-like your own posts.

Not triggered, dumbass. Just showing you the mirror. But you have to open your eyes for it to work. You're just mad der Führer was caught red-handed in the phone call. The one the world can listen to. Nobody has to read any transcript.

But speaking of triggered:

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you couldn't point out hypocrisy with a laser pointer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjBHl1qcfa0
Yup. Just like old times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BARjPuUN36Y

Luv tuh hate yuh.