Pelosi wins 4th term as speaker

• oeb11
  • 01-03-2021, 04:12 PM
The pic says far more than any words. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...MXC?li=BBnb7Kz
The party of 'teh' senile elderly! Next she will confuse biden ( Joe - not hunter -) with her husband . Poor Joe/
old and wretched oligarchs praised for their hatred of the One who is H I M
Adchoices Business Insider Nancy Pelosi always wins...And H I M gets flushed again..........
so the Demtards opt for a few more years of Speaker mumblemouth. Brilliant!!
As brain dead as she is, do you suppose she'll lead the fight to impeach biden? ..... of course, biden doesn't have to do anything impeachable, since Trump didn't either .....
I still wanna hate fuck her raw, with my batter oozing out every orifice of that bitch
As brain dead as she is, do you suppose she'll lead the fight to impeach biden? ..... of course, biden doesn't have to do anything impeachable, since Trump didn't either ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

"Anything the House deems impeachable, is impeachable, whether a law has been broken or not" according to Democrats.

So let's say for giggles, that Hunter Biden is indicted for "tax problems" and we find out through the investigation by the Delaware prosecutor and perhaps the FBI looking into Hunters laptop and along with the third party testimony of Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar, it is undeniable that Joe Biden not only knew what his son was doing but had final say in all the deals whether any of these deals happened while he was out of office or not.

What if Joe lied? What will Democrats say? We don't care? Trump did it so why can't Joe? "But you want to put Trump in jail for doing "it", so do you want to put Joe in jail or just impeach him for being "un-Presidential" like you tried to do with Trump who never broke any law that I'm aware of?

I think I'll enjoy watching Democrats try to defend Joe like Republicans tried to defend Trump when he didn't conspire with Russia and Democrats called Republicans, traitors, agents of Russia. Will we soon be calling Joe Biden and his supporters and agent of the Communist Party of China?

Oh! My!
"Anything the House deems impeachable, is impeachable, whether a law has been broken or not" according to Democrats.

So let's say for giggles, that Hunter Biden is indicted for "tax problems" and we find out through the investigation by the Delaware prosecutor and perhaps the FBI looking into Hunters laptop and along with the third party testimony of Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar, it is undeniable that Joe Biden not only knew what his son was doing but had final say in all the deals whether any of these deals happened while he was out of office or not.

What if Joe lied? What will Democrats say? We don't care? Trump did it so why can't Joe? "But you want to put Trump in jail for doing "it", so do you want to put Joe in jail or just impeach him for being "un-Presidential" like you tried to do with Trump who never broke any law that I'm aware of?

I think I'll enjoy watching Democrats try to defend Joe like Republicans tried to defend Trump when he didn't conspire with Russia and Democrats called Republicans, traitors, agents of Russia. Will we soon be calling Joe Biden and his supporters and agent of the Communist Party of China?

Oh! My! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

what do you mean "if" Joe lied?

BAHHAAAAAAAA
not surprising that YR's skanky girlfriend got re-elected speaker once more.

talk about PU!
I still wanna hate fuck her raw, with my batter oozing out every orifice of that bitch Originally Posted by winn dixie

She'd rather use an individual fruit pie as a dildo than fuck you....just sayin'.
She'd rather use an individual fruit pie as a dildo than fuck you....just sayin'. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Now now. Shes never turned down a pearl necklace or tossing a salad
Now now. Shes never turned down a pearl necklace or tossing a salad Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well here's what She did when you mailed her a photo of yer dick...

Fruit pie dildo wins!!!

Well here's what She did when you mailed her a photo of yer dick...

Fruit pie dildo wins!!!

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Ahh no. That was a love letter she sent me that I returned to her with the reply to change her colostomy bag!
biden doesn't have to do anything impeachable, since Trump didn't either ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Trump obstructed justice several times to cover up the collusion with Russia. Just ask Judge Napolitano of Fox News (The repubtard cable news channel with Hannity, Laura Ingram and "The Five").

The hillbilly who is running the senate right now made sure that Trump would be acquitted. Mitt Romney showed a little backbone and voted to impeach him on one count.
She's 80 years old and wealthy. Why doesn't she stay at home and start knitting or some other silly shit? Who the fuck wants to work when you are that old? She lives in the Bay though and they are about as liberal as it gets. They will vote for her until she is in the grave.

I understand she is not doing it for the money and it is for the power. But if I was that old, I would just be taking it easy because my days on earth are very limited. Fuck the stress and I would just be in chill mode until they have to bury my ass.