URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Y’all know where… Naco across from HEB
Activities: TS, FBSM, L1, L2, L3
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vietnamese, short (5’2”?), about 110lbs (hard to tell), and giant natural tits. Petite girl with huge tits that’s packing a little weight… not fat at all, but you can tell she should be about 10lbs lighter. that said, she looks good.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m single but I’m curious to how y’all hide all this money y’all spend on the hobby from your significant other???
I’m single but I’m curious to how y’all hide all this money y’all spend on the hobby from your significant other??? Originally Posted by HappyBoy69
In my case, I’m on my second marriage and we have separate accounts. Never would have worked with the first wife and the same account. And I’m pretty fortunate to make enough that it’s not really a financial burden to play often.
Wow sounds like a real treat ever since Sophia left there I've been looking for someone with a nice rack like hers. I'm guessing Lili is gone now any suggestions for a comparable provider?
Anyone know if Sophia ever come back to town?
Thanks for the info.

If its the one with the big back tattoo I reviewed her a few weeks back...sounded more like CiCi is what she said.
Originally Posted by SanAn123

Never seen a review of Lucky being FS.

I wondered why it was so busy on a Wednesday
afternoon at 3pm
(2 mongers parked across waiting to go in)
when I rolled past it 2 weeks ago.
I saw Lily a week before she left. There was another girl there with a big rack. It wasn't Sofia.