On my way....

And then 30 minutes later while you are driving.. your provider texted back...have to cancel.... what a great feeling!...plus all the back ups plan unavailable as well, sort of ruining your day completely.
Well at least she didn't NCNS you. And you still have your money.
It happens! Its a part of the industry. Atleast you weren't NCNS or robbed. Lol
And then 30 minutes later while you are driving.. your provider texted back...have to cancel.... what a great feeling!...plus all the back ups plan unavailable as well, sort of ruining your day completely. Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
That's when you peruse the ad sections for ads with numbers to text. On to plan C,D,E, etc....
Rub one out ... and let it go.
NCNS..is condemned...cancelling while on the way..is half the sin, and feeling is about the same.
Rub one out ... and let it go. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Let it gooooooooooo. Let it goooooooooo.

I hope you all have that annoying song stuck in your head all day mwahahah
NCNS..is condemned...cancelling while on the way..is half the sin, and feeling is about the same. Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
Meh. Ive had my fair share of emergency situations or just shitty timing stuff pop up myself. As a mom and someone with an actual job outside of this it happens. Its unfortunate. But it does. Thats also why I never get mad about cancellation on the gentlemans part. Sometimes shit comes up. This is a hobby. Not real life. Lol

Still. Id rather deal with a cancellation or a NCNS any day over a bitch no sex drive wife. Lmao
Meh. Ive had my fair share of emergency situations or just shitty timing stuff pop up myself. As a mom and someone with an actual job outside of this it happens. Its unfortunate. But it does. Thats also why I never get mad about cancellation on the gentlemans part. Sometimes shit comes up. This is a hobby. Not real life. Lol

Still. Id rather deal with a cancellation or a NCNS any day over a bitch no sex drive wife. Lmao Originally Posted by naughty nycole
True!
I like nycole's comments. You sound really fun to hang out with Lol
Rub one out ... and let it go. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Let it gooooooooooo. Let it goooooooooo. Originally Posted by naughty nycole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

I hope you all have that annoying song stuck in your head all day mwahahah Originally Posted by naughty nycole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

That's cruel.
But it keeps the goat nipples erect.
But it keeps the goat nipples erect. Originally Posted by pyramider
This is true.