Gentleman's two cents....

The man version of the gspot...Any of you had experience with this? Are you open to it or is it something you aren't willing to try?
wow, I'm surprised... Not a single response..
OK by male g spot I'm assuming you mean prostate massage? That may be why no responses. Or everyone is considering this a ThreAD. I have tried it twice, both providers didn't seem to know what they were doing, so I didn't get off. I don't have a problem with it, I'm open to about everything under the sun, except homosexuality and strap on play.
OK by male g spot I'm assuming you mean prostate massage? That may be why no responses. Or everyone is considering this a ThreAD. I have tried it twice, both providers didn't seem to know what they were doing, so I didn't get off. I don't have a problem with it, I'm open to about everything under the sun, except homosexuality and strap on play. Originally Posted by monkey man

thanks for the honesty.yes that's exactly what I mean...
A girl that looks like you can probably get a guy to try almost anything Im sure there are plenty out there that have done it, or willing to try it, but they just aren't open enough to post it.
I understand.....i feel its nothing to be embarrassed of...but your right...
Ass play....I'm down.

...but if you get to play with my ass, I get to play with yours as well. Fair enough?
Ass play....I'm down.

...but if you get to play with my ass, I get to play with yours as well. Fair enough? Originally Posted by john353
This for that .... or

Dis fer Dat.
Only fair!

This for that .... or

Dis fer Dat. Originally Posted by LexusLover