Questions from a newbie

Wanted to get the opinion of some of the more seasoned members out there. I'm looking to get involved with the hobby but not looking for anything beyond a FBSM at this point. Definitely no GFE, etc. I keep going back and forth between whether something like a AMS or a well reviewed independent backpage bodyrub/massage would be a better place to start. Clearly I over think things--one day I'll be leaning one way and the next day I've done a complete 180. As such, I thought I would ask the community at large for any opinion or experiences. As I think most of you would agree, avoiding LE is always utmost concern because it would lead to... awkward conversations at the very least (hard to explain the "you were arrested for what now?" during job interviews).
never done the FBSM myself but my own opinion is stay away from BP unless you know that is all you will ever want and don't mind the occasional burn (multiple burn variations available).

if you start here you at least have the reviews to go by and if you ever change your mind or want to try something more you'll have some references if that day comes. you gotta get through your newbie status also.

good luck whichever way you go with. more so if you go with BP.
Hey Stevie first things first, drop the guilt and dive in splish splash. start with a well reviewed woman on eccie who's newb friendly and go from there.

Need a push? Then listen to Patrice:

Stevie, be smart and run away from the hobby, and do not look back.
^ Run to where? His desires are gonna come calling like a wet dream. Lol
  • cr76
  • 02-27-2015, 04:35 PM
Get a massage - but the hobby isn't for ev1.
Stevie, be smart and run away from the hobby, and do not look back. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh come on now pyramider , you know you love us..
Have you posted any taint photos? My lub for the ladies have nothing to do with my advice. If Stevie has any intelligence whatsoever he would leave the hobby, and quick.
No taint pics yet..dont have any to post but since its time for new pics to show the new and very much improved me , maybe Ill finally have some to put up ...just for you, and to the newbie stay away from BP stick with verified ladies on here good luck
That's an interesting opinion Pyramider given your 29,000 comments. And I'm still getting used to the lingo. Not to directly address your "don't start while you're ahead" concerns but I think I may be using the term "Hobby" loosely. I get frequent massages and I am increasing unsatisfied at the end. I don't need anything hot and heavy, just the proverbial "happy ending" to an already relaxing experience. I frankly don't have the time or money to support anything beyond that.
..... I don't need anything hot and heavy, just the proverbial "happy ending" to an already relaxing experience. I frankly don't have the time or money to support anything beyond that. Originally Posted by stevierey1
suck-N-fuck doesn't cost much more than massage plus tip.
You can try her

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1313349

She is FBSM, that can progress to +
That's an interesting opinion Pyramider given your 29,000 comments. And I'm still getting used to the lingo. Not to directly address your "don't start while you're ahead" concerns but I think I may be using the term "Hobby" loosely. I get frequent massages and I am increasing unsatisfied at the end. I don't need anything hot and heavy, just the proverbial "happy ending" to an already relaxing experience. I frankly don't have the time or money to support anything beyond that. Originally Posted by stevierey1

They do not count the hundreds of reviews I have written. Hey, I know I am damaged goods. The best thing you can do is to avoid the hobby in all forms. But its you choice ... every decision we make carries consequences.
That's an interesting opinion Pyramider given your 29,000 comments. And I'm still getting used to the lingo. Not to directly address your "don't start while you're ahead" concerns but I think I may be using the term "Hobby" loosely. I get frequent massages and I am increasing unsatisfied at the end. I don't need anything hot and heavy, just the proverbial "happy ending" to an already relaxing experience. I frankly don't have the time or money to support anything beyond that. Originally Posted by stevierey1

Forget the massage. Find your cock down a hot girls throat and bang her till your dick is sore!

I myself don't just offer massage, couldn't give you a reference based on just that! Gotta rock out with your cock out, if not then imo you could be LE waiting for a reference and an opening!

Just my $.02
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Anna, that is the biggest reason I haven't approached any of the providers on this site. I'm not really interested in building a list of references as I think having a list is more important for some of the activities you mentioned. I also fully appreciate that the providers here are probably more wary of LE than I am )

This is more about tweaking the massages I already get with a HE. My sex life is pretty satisfying and I don't really need the... supplementation. In that regard, it's just as important that it be a good massage and not cursory rubbing as a preamble to other things.