Fulfillment of Living

Hello forum,

I'm relatively new to the hobby - as you can see I only have one review. To be honest, I am not sure if I will hobby more than every once in a blue moon, which seems to be drastically limiting my options... but I digress.

The purpose of this conversational inquiry is that I am rather intrigued as to whether or not providers have completely closed the door on love, dating, or a more "vanilla" lifestyle... We can't stay young and appealing forever, right?

How does one answer the question: "So, what do you do for work?"

Being the kind of guy who tends to think about the future quite often, there are retirement, savings, investing, health care expenses, etc... Is this included in the paradigm of providing?

Anyway, this has probably been discussed before, but hopefully some fresh thoughts will be offered. It's not that I have watched Pretty Woman too much, but I do recognize that there is more to life than making money... It seems as though being a provider would be limiting as far as social engagement and other needs of the heart.

Have a great day.
Its okay to say accountant, CIA spook, NBA referee, etc
The entire premise of the OP is flawed...and the fact it was even posted rules out any chance the OP will understand the answer...
I would say - guessing of course - maybe 10% of providers have a plan for post hobby and are working toward it, 10% are more like employees such as the Latin agency ladies, and the other 80% live day to day, and can barely schedule two appointments in a day without screwing something up, and have no reasonable plan past next month's rent.

For me, I don't overthink it. They are all adults making their own choices and without exception I treat the ladies with respect, but I long ago stopped worrying about their decision making and how that affects them long term. I'm nice, if they want my advice they are free to ask. So far, none has asked.
Get a fucking puppy
Get a fucking puppy Originally Posted by dearhunter
Exactly!
The OP would never understand a cat...
Since you're new, I'll be honest with you.

Our love lives are none of your business. Don't even ask. We know you guys judge us if we have a relationship (and judge our partners even worse). It's like you think we don't deserve to have love because of what we do. And if we think you're asking because you're interested in a relationship, you've just freaked us out and we're planning stalker-control in our heads. If we have a man, we will lie to you. If we don't have a man, we will lie to you. Just assume that the lady is comfortable and happy with her love life and it doesn't have anything to do with you.

Also, don't think you're doing us a favor by lecturing us about our future. A hundred men before you have already given us this condescending speech, thank you. If she's got her shit together, she doesn't need your advice. If she doesn't, no amount of advice from a client she barely knows is going to get through to her. Don't ask what our plans are after this. It's none of your business, and now we know that you think we're idiots with no life goals. Do I ask you how your retirement fund is looking? No, because it's none of my damned business.

Stop trying to figure out what our life is like and how sad and lonely we must be. Some are, sure, but some of us are quite happy making a boatload of money and just lying to our friends and family about how we make it. If you really want to know.. put up an ad and turn tricks. Otherwise, butt out.

These types of questions are one of the quickest ways to make a provider understand just how little you think of her, and think little of you in return. We are people. Just like you. We aren't mysterious, sad, lonely pixies just waiting for you to come tell us how to live our lives.
BURN!!!!!!!!
BURN!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by capt_fantastic
That wasn't hardly a burn. Just honesty. Don't be so sensitive.
Haven't met her but CD is the first 10%. Well put CD.
Hath not a hooker eyes ...
That wasn't hardly a burn. Just honesty. Don't be so sensitive. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
There's no way you pulled that much honesty and intelligence out of that pretty little head of yours. You're a hooker for Tebow's sake!
Wait...Did you let WTF have your password?
..... the other 80% live day to day, and can barely schedule two appointments in a day without screwing something up....... Originally Posted by tbone77494
tff
Exactly!
The OP would never understand a cat... Originally Posted by boardman
That's fucking funny
Hello forum,

I'm relatively new to the hobby - as you can see I only have one review. To be honest, I am not sure if I will hobby more than every once in a blue moon, which seems to be drastically limiting my options... but I digress.

The purpose of this conversational inquiry is that I am rather intrigued as to whether or not providers have completely closed the door on love, dating, or a more "vanilla" lifestyle... We can't stay young and appealing forever, right?

How does one answer the question: "So, what do you do for work?"

Being the kind of guy who tends to think about the future quite often, there are retirement, savings, investing, health care expenses, etc... Is this included in the paradigm of providing?

Anyway, this has probably been discussed before, but hopefully some fresh thoughts will be offered. It's not that I have watched Pretty Woman too much, but I do recognize that there is more to life than making money... It seems as though being a provider would be limiting as far as social engagement and other needs of the heart.

Have a great day. Originally Posted by TooTexas
Why would you even care? Dating and living the 9-5 life is what normal people do. Hobbyists and providers aren't normal per se. Just enjoy and if you can't cut it anymore then get back to normality.