why do y'all hobby?

Hey all,

I'm looking for some advice here. I started hobbying because of problems I had with being myself around women and was using hobbying as a safe spot to play and act out my sexual desires. Recently I have been dating a girl and been realizing sex is less about immediate pleasure and more about a rhythmic thing your body needs to go through every day. I am learning to control my sexual urges and funnel that energy into something more rewarding in connecting sexually with my girlfriend. I used to hobby almost on impulse. I don't get paid the best salary in the world but it is enough to spend on the hobby.

So, those of you who may have gone through this before, why do you hobby? And girls, why do you think guys hobby?
Often, attached guys come see me for things they do not get from their regular partner like prostate massage, pegging, role play where they are submissive or even to just to lay there and be the one being serviced and not have to give anything back, just get to accept pleasure. another reason is to learn new things from me like how to make a woman squirt or to talk to an experienced older women with skills and ask questions about their techniques or areas of interst they can not ask their regular partner. I am a source of knowledge and a way for men to explore the outer edges of their forbidden fantasizes they can't ask their woman for due to her discomfort or disinterest or his embarrassment.
thx for your reply sue.

My question to that is, should this be something that should be explored with their partners themselves? Through books and open conversations... Is paying somebody for their expertise the easy way out?
I like the simplicity of it all, no pretense or pressure, also cause i like pussy?
thx for the reply stewie,

my question to you: is this something you don't think you can achieve with your partner?
the thing is, men like to have some knowledge and skill before hand on delicate things like prostate massage, for u and her to both be facing a steep learning curve might ensure that neither of u enjoy it. to acquire some skills and be able to direct her in the explorations might prove to be more fun and successful at winning her over and assuring u enjoy yourself. I feel there is a lot to be said for studying up and preparing for the big event with your girlfriend. if you are calmer and more confident about what u like and how it is done, u both can relax more and enjoy it
I started out of curiosity. I had only been with a couple women and I wanted to experience what other women are like, sexually. I don't want to look back on my life and wonder what experiences I might have missed out on. So, I took a chance at having some fun, while I'm still young enough to do so.

And so far, it has been fun.
Im fairly recently divorced, so without going into too much detail its going to be a while before I develop any kind of connection with a sex partner, and since i dont want to lead anyone on it seems so much simpler to get my needs met physically here.
It helps to relieve stress by keeping you engaged in something you enjoy. Hobbies give you a way to take your mind off the stresses of everyday life. They let you relax and seek pleasure in activities that aren't associated with work, chores or other responsibilities. Hobbies help you become more patient.

Its obvious I get frustrated trying to build that ship in the bottle.
I tried origami, but you can only fold your dick so many times
I tried origami, but you can only fold your dick so many times Originally Posted by knotty man
Puppetry of the penis might be for you...
do any of y'all have significant others? and if you do, have you told them about your hobby experience?

i ask because i have a new girlfriend right now and want to be open with her about my hobbying past, but don't know if or how to tell her.
do any of y'all have significant others? and if you do, have you told them about your hobby experience?

i ask because i have a new girlfriend right now and want to be open with her about my hobbying past, but don't know if or how to tell her. Originally Posted by texastoast

Are you seriously asking this question? No woman that is not in this profession is going to be cool with knowing you slept with prostitutes. Right or wrong it doesn't matter to a regular chick.

Keep it to yourself.
No way should you tell her.

Ever.
It totally depends on the woman. my guys always told me and I didn't have an issue with it ever. I've only been doing this 5 years but every boyfriend and my ex hubby all told me the truth with no ill effects. I have always been sexually liberal and non judgemental tho. How accepting and sexually open is she? it maybe something y'all can share and do as a team. I say tell her the truth if at all possible and if u feel she would be ok with it, but do not risk it if she is a prude or a naive innocent. Thru experience with a long term trio FMF relationship myself I know it is super cool when you have an open loving partner who is into pussy too...right Nuglet? swinging as a couple is so fun if you think she is to mature and evolve to that, start with the truth right now. It may well broaden and enrich your relationship if she is the right girl.