Q Thai Massage Oak Lawn - L0 But…

Location is convenient for me and I wanted a legit massage so went there. Checked Rubmaps and it had some hits. I asked for Sophia. Linebacker type, about 40 and Thai. GREAT L0. Saw other girl working on way out and she had the look of someone who will give extras. She was damn cute. Might be Cici. She just finished with some dude that had to be 75 and he’s not there for a Thai stretch. I’ll try her soon but if anyone else is in that area you might get lucky.
Location is convenient for me and I wanted a legit massage so went there. Checked Rubmaps and it had some hits. I asked for Sophia. Linebacker type, about 40 and Thai. GREAT L0. Saw other girl working on way out and she had the look of someone who will give extras. She was damn cute. Might be Cici. She just finished with some dude that had to be 75 and he’s not there for a Thai stretch. I’ll try her soon but if anyone else is in that area you might get lucky. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
I've tried this place like 8 times. Awesome L0, nothing more. Same with Oak Tree next lot over.
I've tried this place like 8 times. Awesome L0, nothing more. Same with Oak Tree next lot over. Originally Posted by 000gg000
Really? The cute young one too? Rubmaps has quite a few posts about Q.
Really? The cute young one too? Rubmaps has quite a few posts about Q. Originally Posted by Sticksandstones
Yeah. I got her once. I've seen Sophia once, and I've gotten two other women 2 times each. Amazing massage for sure. They either think I'm sus or maybe it's because I did a walk in. I don't have this issue at other places. (I don't leave a tip out, maybe that's the issue?)
SUS. LMAO
Yeah. I got her once. I've seen Sophia once, and I've gotten two other women 2 times each. Amazing massage for sure. They either think I'm sus or maybe it's because I did a walk in. I don't have this issue at other places. (I don't leave a tip out, maybe that's the issue?) Originally Posted by 000gg000
I’ve never once laid out money but maybe it’s worth a try. I wonder what the comments on Rubmaps says.