Hola! May I please have your honest opinion/ advice?

Hola Everyone!

May I please have your opinion/ advice? I'm going to be visiting San Antonio for the first time. I was planning on staying downtown.(They have great hotels) BUT a few gentleman told me that wasn't a good area. So I was wondering if I can have everyone opinion or advice on what area is good to Hobby and Hotels. Parking is very important also. Any advice I'll really appreciate it.

Besos

P.S if anyone knows of a really good Cuban restaurant let me know please
If your plan is to hobby, you don't want to be downtown. Best areas are Medical Center or Airport. No worries about parking.
Thank you
I'm looking into the Medical Center ...

If your plan is to hobby, you don't want to be downtown. Best areas are Medical Center or Airport. No worries about parking. Originally Posted by FootLong
Downtown is fine. Closer to market square area ; Santa Rosa St hotels have easy parking access close to freeway. That's the only reason why guys say avoid downtown.
Really isn't any true Cuban restaurants in medical area. Take an uber or have a friend take you to LA Rumba on Walzem. Can be found on yelp.
A few gentleman told me the parking is bad and expensive. Downtown does have some real nice hotel tho. & I looked up the Market square ...

Thanks love

Downtown is fine. Closer to market square area ; Santa Rosa St hotels have easy parking access close to freeway. That's the only reason why guys say avoid downtown. Originally Posted by AlamoBernie
If they want you they will cum.

That's the only reason why guys say avoid downtown. Originally Posted by AlamoBernie
No, it's not. Smh...
  • ttmax
  • 05-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Downtown is always a parking issue unless you stay at one with plenty of parking of their own, Airport and medical will be fine! "Carmelita linda"
If they want you they will cum.

Originally Posted by Still Looking

And it's not the parking downtown. Ok maybe sometimes for others but I've never had issues. It's just a longer drive for most. And lunch breaks are out of the question.

The drive time, time to walk from parking inside and up to rooms is increased another hour for time being away from work or the SO as opposed to other areas. Single guys though...shoot. Stay wherever.

But yes, paid parking sucks if it happens.
Carmelita can pm me for a list of many hotels with Plenty of parking downtown. Airport and medical work great also
thank you for that idea I found four of them on yelp. I'm trying "LA Rumba" first ...

gracias

Really isn't any true Cuban restaurants in medical area. Take an uber or have a friend take you to LA Rumba on Walzem. Can be found on yelp. Originally Posted by RogueOne
Thank you Amor I decided to go with the medical center area.

Downtown is always a parking issue unless you stay at one with plenty of parking of their own, Airport and medical will be fine! "Carmelita linda" Originally Posted by ttmax