So, i decided to go exploring this week

• !VI!
  • 04-19-2014, 07:12 AM
i decided to have sex in a few new places becuse i recently read a threAD about having sex outdoors...

few things i noticed,
1. sex at night outside great on warm spring nights
2. Greek sooo much more satisfying when it's cooler outside
3.... ALOT of people can't aim facials T.T ....
4. sadly not many people last long when in public, i'm just not sure if its the nervousness or just because its too exciting

anyway, enjoy your week everyone it'll be a nice one until thursday
3.... ALOT of people can't aim facials T.T .... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

I can knock a mosquito out of the air from 10' away.
That's my kinda guy.
i decided to have sex in a few new places becuse i recently read a threAD about having sex outdoors...

few things i noticed,
4. sadly not many people last long when in public, i'm just not sure if its the nervousness or just because its too exciting

anyway, enjoy your week everyone it'll be a nice one until thursday Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
You're braver than me! I just can't bring myself to have sex in public.. Or do greek or COF LOL

Maybe you should enter that outdoor sex review contest. I think it's an annual thing & if you know a lot of guys who are into that thing it could be really good for your business
3.... ALOT of people can't aim facials T.T .... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
The idea is to spray...

Especially when you are jacking it all out...

I mean all out....

and maybe have the girl wear it for a while...

taking a romantic walk down the camping path....

then maybe wipe it off right before the picnic.

or we can share the half solidified snowball and eat less calories for lunch..

I recently asked a real world friend to take me out to the country at night. OMFG, it was awesome. I love sex outdoors.
I recently asked a real world friend to take me out to the country at night. OMFG, it was awesome. I love sex outdoors. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
hmmmm, laura, that gives me some naughty & deliteful ideas about an alfresco 3-some :^}
I can knock a mosquito out of the air from 10' away. Originally Posted by Jarvis
But could you do it if the mosquito was texting?

Even the aim of a steely eyed missile man might get thrown off by that....
I can knock a mosquito out of the air from 10' away. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Damn
  • !VI!
  • 04-20-2014, 08:25 AM
You're braver than me! I just can't bring myself to have sex in public.. Or do greek or COF LOL

Maybe you should enter that outdoor sex review contest. I think it's an annual thing & if you know a lot of guys who are into that thing it could be really good for your business Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
ST69 no worries love, i'm not braver i am just an exhibitionist,

greek well that's a personal thing, it's always better when you have a partner that is not weak

and COF well ..... um .... you should really try it, it does wonders for the skin, especialy when you look t them in the eyes as the finish! but please be careful and try to avoid your eye's getting shot

The idea is to spray...

Especially when you are jacking it all out...

I mean all out....

and maybe have the girl wear it for a while...

taking a romantic walk down the camping path....

then maybe wipe it off right before the picnic.

or we can share the half solidified snowball and eat less calories for lunch..

Originally Posted by muffin101
oh muffin, you know i enjoy when you cum on my face :P as long as it's more that a one pump pro like some people we know

I recently asked a real world friend to take me out to the country at night. OMFG, it was awesome. I love sex outdoors. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
LL IKR it's nuckin futs huh, find somewhere close to a lake at night it's probably the most blissful place

But could you do it if the mosquito was texting?

Even the aim of a steely eyed missile man might get thrown off by that.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
lol if you can't hit a distracter target well, lol you probably can't hit one sitting still
ST69 no worries love, i'm not braver i am just an exhibitionist,

greek well that's a personal thing, it's always better when you have a partner that is not weak

and COF well ..... um .... you should really try it, it does wonders for the skin, especialy when you look t them in the eyes as the finish! but please be careful and try to avoid your eye's getting shot

oh muffin, you know i enjoy when you cum on my face :P as long as it's more that a one pump pro like some people we know

LL IKR it's nuckin futs huh, find somewhere close to a lake at night it's probably the most blissful place

lol if you can't hit a distracter target well, lol you probably can't hit one sitting still Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Princess, stop tempting me.... I'm not man enough.
Agreed! Living in the country and on 14acres..... I get to outdoors it a lot. Last time was on my four wheeler while we were back roading.

few things i noticed,

anyway, enjoy your week everyone it'll be a nice one until thursday Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
When you say "can't aim facials", do you mean they can't paint your face? Dang - I can coat it like Peter North!!!
  • !VI!
  • 04-28-2014, 08:54 AM
When you say "can't aim facials", do you mean they can't paint your face? Dang - I can coat it like Peter North!!! Originally Posted by blaster21
rofl
Wulf_Princess - Please check your PM - thanks!