I Just Want To Respond Here About A Review

Today I am getting an abundance of calls on a bad review. Let me advise everyone...I CAN NOT HIT IT OFF WITH EVERYBODY. I had a provider that I was helping ask me once how do you get a bad review ever ?.... Because I do go out of my way for a lot of guys and I try to be as nice as I can ... and I am sorry if you come see me with 100 You are gonna get just that a 100 show. Now when your here don't try to force any bbbj and ESPECIALLY BBFS .... FIRST OFF I DO NOT DO BBFS ...and because I don't do it ...there is no reason to bad review me on it. Because PSE rates are on my website and 100 is not a PSE rate. PERIOD ...JUST SO EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS ONE MORE TIME ...I DONT DO BBFS !!! .. Don't come see me please then go and trip out and bad review me , It only makes your self look like an asshole .... Thanx .... and as far as my pictures , I have professional pics and I have selfies ...look at my facebook everyday OR MY LIKE PAGE for updated photos I take them damn near everyday.....I am a 41 year old woman and I do not age backwards ...
Also I am the producer and performer in The Hells rejects Revue ..a burlesque revue...If you want to see me first come to a show .... One tomorrow ....But as for the calls on the review I have now addressed it ..Please call for an appointment or not ...either way ... Have a blessed day !!!!1
Fair enough. An honest retort, you are basically not denying that whomever wrote the No review was wrong in doing so? However the other stuff you said you don't do or the 100 low rate, are you implying that these were what caused the bad review?
Looking back on the day said appointment was on ..I had a client that did all of that almost to the point of me telling him to leave ... I even said "you don't have to come back and see me ..no actually I would prefer you not come back to see me"...... that was the only 100 client I had that day ...so has to be this guy.... I don't mind a bad review ..I I accept them for what they are...... Just 2 individual that somehow did not click ...at least my part it is usually the case ... But said guy even sent me a text back still wanting to see me ...I don't think I responded ....so then you get this ..I am no perfect provider I have never claimed it ....but I can not stand people to do me this way ...and honestly I have got a lot of this from the new guys off the board lately ... Just needed to address it ...Thanks for letting me do so !
got no skin in the game one way or another. but because of this post i looked at the review in question and honestly the review wasn't that bad, and he definitely wasn't an "asshole" in the way he wrote the review in my opinion. that said i wasn't there so maybe he is an asshole...who knows, good luck
I MEANT MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE TO ME.....not to anyone on here .... I don't know what the review says ...as far as BCD....I am going off what I have been told by others ..
Hey, all you can do is all you can do. I think it's a fair reply. Wasn't bitchy. You've got enough great reviews that it won't even matter. Of course I haven't read the review as I'm lazy today.

And if nothing else...YOU ARE FINE AS FUCK TO ME AND I'D HIT IT!!
Hahaha only reason for the thread was crazy phone calls otherwise I wouldn't have wasted a moment on it but trying to work and practice for my show tomorrow with annoying calls from a review started Irritating me so I thought I would address the matter here and yes the phone calls stopped .....lol
One Neg review in 5 years. I think that is great and you should not worry. But I can understand how it would bother you. Think positive and have a good day.
Hahaha only reason for the thread was crazy phone calls otherwise I wouldn't have wasted a moment on it but trying to work and practice for my show tomorrow with annoying calls from a review started Irritating me so I thought I would address the matter here and yes the phone calls stopped .....lol Originally Posted by crazy4lisalove
Well then it "Mission Accomplished".
Ive seen your pics for years but I think it just clicked how hot you are....definate lady boner
Her taint is missing from her photos. How can hotness be determined without taint?
Her taint is missing from her photos. How can hotness be determined without taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
It cannot sir great point
My taint ???.... so you want me to just put my snack cookie out there in a pic so everyone can jack off to it ...
Lol...little secret if you search you will find pics of my snack cookie ... actually was in my fan club... but a taint ... let's not call it that ... that is so horrible lmfao
Anastasia you beautiful can get an up close and personal look anytime !!!!
One comment based.on something you said. PSE IS NOT BBFS. some guys may try to convince you of that but its not. if someone tries bareback with you, kick their ass to the curb.