Why are provider rates as cheap as video games in Dallas

What In the world is going on with the rates being
so low in Dallas??? A good video game cost more
than the rates I've seen... Hobbist/Gents should be paying
100+ for our time and companionship not $40-80
$100 and up..Im fed up with this town
Simple supply and demand. Though not sure the place to vent about $40 girls is here. My guess is you saw that on backpage.
40-80?????
.Im fed up with this town Originally Posted by Kizzablekarmel24
Fed up? Hmm, probably ten airlines and 100 routes to exit our fine city. Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out!
  • L.A.
  • 04-25-2014, 01:53 PM
I would say the average rate on this site is around $200. Not even close to 40-80 so not sure where you are seeing those rates but it's not here.
The east coast is much bigger with way more women
and the majority hobbyist/gents pay 100+
I do advertise on BP bc its another marketing avenue
but I even lowered my hh to 150 from 200 and still get told too much
Seriously
Useless question! Do you really care why some girl wants your dick in her mouth or are you just happy it's in there? The rates are inexpensive because............?????? I don't care!!
  • raz
  • 04-25-2014, 02:02 PM
So are you saying your new rate is $100?

PM me. I might splurge and take one for the team....I will even do a review...for an $80 reviewer's special of course.
40-80???? Where is that???
40-80???? Where is that??? Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Please let me knew when you have that kind of special lol.
Chics are lucky I pay them! They should be paying me for letting them "seh helllloo to mye lil fuend!!" LOL. I joke.
The east coast is much bigger

Texas is way bigger than the entire east coast combined

with way more women

False...much like college football recruiting, the highest concentration of talent can be found in Texas, California and Florida.

The price thing is strictly a BP issue, which is a disaster most of us avoid. You look hot as hell, and if your services match up with your curb appeal then your rate is fine and you should have plenty of biz. However, we have no way of knowing that is the case since you have zero reviews on this site. You are probably a nice lady who is just frustrated and needed to vent...but if you bash our home then don't be surprised when you get the "Bye Felicia" treatment.
Please let me knew when you have that kind of special lol. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Lol my phone would NEVER stop going off. I'm still trying to figure this one out
No reviews and an attitude. No wonder no business.
Why is a Jersey girl inquiring about our Dallas debutants' rates?

BTW, I've never seen a $40/hr. girl and I don't want to.