Do you guys have a hobby uniform? Do providers care?

• modus
  • 04-26-2014, 07:23 AM
I wouldn't say I have a uniform, but I do seem to wear a certain type of boxers that stand out with half the providers. I find it makes it makes it easier for them to remember me and half the time it leads to an interesting conversation to see if we have similar interests.
I actually like briefs. Or something tight so I can see all their goodies their hiding underneath.
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 07:30 AM
my uniform usually consistests of ... well nothing...
I dress like a white guy (collared shirt, Kaki pants, no jewelry). I usually dress "urban" (my SO calls it "D Boy" ) with a LIGHT sag cause I work from home; but providers give you funny looks (or refuse to see you) when you show up with 2 or 3 Jesus pieces and sagging pants. Plus, being in ETEX, sometimes I see BP girls (cause we have no fuckin talent here) and I wouldn't take anything I mind losing around those bitches.
My uniform...... naked
Although I do like to wear tight undies, especially if I get assistance getting to the naked part.
The ladies hands and mouth roaming over tight fabric, does tend to make little things rise.
Any clothes I have that are clean - because I just showered.
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 08:43 AM
I dress like a white guy (collared shirt, Kaki pants, no jewelry). I usually dress "urban" (my SO calls it "D Boy" ) with a LIGHT sag cause I work from home; but providers give you funny looks (or refuse to see you) when you show up with 2 or 3 Jesus pieces and sagging pants. Plus, being in ETEX, sometimes I see BP girls (cause we have no fuckin talent here) and I wouldn't take anything I mind losing around those bitches. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

psh IDGAF if you look like a total hoodmess, as long as you can form a proper sentence when talking, and can do it well, come dressed in a panda suit for all a care

and yea JJ i just called you out ^.^
  • modus
  • 04-26-2014, 08:47 AM
I actually like briefs. Or something tight so I can see all their goodies their hiding underneath. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Would it count if I bunch up my boxers from behind?
Originally Posted by Jarvis
Hahaahhaaaaaaaaa...I just had to close my browser on my phone. I laughed so hard my SO thought I'd fallen or something. Haahahahaaaaa

That's funny shit!!!
psh IDGAF if you look like a total hoodmess, as long as you can form a proper sentence when talking, and can do it well, come dressed in a panda suit for all a care

and yea JJ i just called you out ^.^ Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Ok, then. Matter of fact, just check out your new showcase pics. Nice. I don't remember ever hooking up with a real ginger in the hobby (no, weave/LaceFront/extensions don't count).

After I meet my other commitments I might have to come by and smash on your "soulless" ass AND get my 20 bucks back at the end.

Yes WP, I'm calling you out.
No uniform butt I always have a "lunch kit". I'm no Boy Scout butt I like to be prepared
Would it count if I bunch up my boxers from behind? Originally Posted by modus
Maybe
I wear my mindset. I am not very attractive, and I am small. But a woman, to have an illusion of passion, must gain purchase by focusing on something. So, I share , among other things, some of the books I have written. And some other stuff. If my clock was my intellect, it would be a good 8 inches. But alas, it is not. Oh well as Darwin taught us, survival is not to the fittest but to the most adaptable.
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Hahaahhaaaaaaaaa...I just had to close my browser on my phone. I laughed so hard my SO thought I'd fallen or something. Haahahahaaaaa

That's funny shit!!! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
lol i get it