What are the Little Things You Appreciate.

In the hobby I find that its sometimes the little things that keeps me going back. What are some of the little things some of the hobbyist and providers like. for me its.....

1)At a hotel incall...when you are texted the room number she lets you know the door is open so your not standing there....and at a private incall a quick answer

2) good directions to incall or specific location the morning off.
( i know its a safety thing but im not a fan of call when your at this random corner)

3) post session thank you email or text

What are some of yours
  • 04-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Good directions to incall
Being proactive, such as texting me confirming our appt on the day we plan to meet
Post session bottle of water
Nice manners. I love it when they say yes mam and thank you. Old school I know but that's the way I was brought up. Always have nice manners.
Like Tara mentions - in the hobby or RW, manners never go out of style. Besides attraction, the maturity is why I usually prefer the over 30 crowd.

I like to give my donation in a card with a personal note. Small gifts if there are further meetings. Flowers if the lady is in her home and candles are always popular.

As for receiving - a lady being sweet, not a clock watcher, and just "real" is big for me. I don't want gifts but a place or hanger for my clothes is nice. Aftercare cleanup, like clean towels and even an alcohol wipe is great.
Nice thread
Like Tara mentions - in the hobby or RW, manners never go out of style. Besides attraction, the maturity is why I usually prefer the over 30 crowd.

I like to give my donation in a card with a personal note. Small gifts if there are further meetings. Flowers if the lady is in her home and candles are always popular.

As for receiving - a lady being sweet, not a clock watcher, and just "real" is big for me. I don't want gifts but a place or hanger for my clothes is nice. Aftercare cleanup, like clean towels and even an alcohol wipe is great.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I love the "manners never go out of style" comment. Manners are very very sexy to me. (Awesome thread OP)
What are some of the little things some of the hobbyist and providers like. Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
Set of perky B-cups?
Little goodies bags.

open mindedness is a big turn on!
Customer service, for me, is invisible. I think when an appointment is over, if I have any thoughts of what should have been, then it could have been better. Unfortunately this can be a double edged sword - you don't know what you don't know.

Little things - water and an easy environment to be relaxed and comfortable. Smiling.
A few things from my perspective

1. Take the lead BCD, it is really cool.

2. Discretion in attire and comportment. Don't show up with an overnight bag, 4 inch heels, and a short dress to my nice hotel telling the valet and everyone within hearing distance you will be done in a couple of hours. It happened to me. To the contrary, a lady who shows up appropriately dressed, I am much more likely to call again, and again.

3. Great TCB communication, don't keep me guessing if you are going to reply or make our time we scheduled. I hate scheduling in advance and then hearing nothing for days until 2 hours before. Not a good situation. In addition, I run about 20% responses to initial contact. If you are not interested, simply say so. No response is disappointing.

4. An occasional check in or follow up post meeting. I love that.
I had a lady tell me last week, "You've lost weight." And, yes, I had. About 15 pounds. She'd noticed!

Bringing up things we've talked about in prior sessions -- an indication that, out of all the conversations she's had with all the clients, she remembered at least some of ours.

It's never happened, but I think hearing, "I want you to fuck me now," instead of "Do you want to fuck me now?" would be pretty freakin' awesome.

Intra-session contact with the women I consider my surrogate girlfriends is very important. A text or an e-mail can make my day, make that several days (and guess which of my friends-for-an-hour I'm likely to see next?).

Appreciation for gifts. It doesn't have to be effusive, but it's nice if it is.

I enjoy ladies taking the lead, but every now and then, it'd be nice to hear "whatever you want."
In no particular order:

Her doing something special for my birthday

Remembering little things from previous encounters

Bottle of water when leaving

Top notch TCB skills

Knows the importance of being discreet
It's nice a young lady wearing something have gave her as a gift.