as if anyone cares

Was driving by a couple days ago. It appears Silk and Satin has closed.
Here's to about 30 years of mediocrity,and upsell.
Was driving by a couple days ago. It appears Silk and Satin has closed.
Here's to about 30 years of mediocrity,and upsell. Originally Posted by azngrllvr
I just got to tell this story from years ago. My business name starts with S&S. In the phone book (remember those, LOL) I was about 2-3 listings away from Silk & Satin. I did not realize this until I started getting phone calls from all over Texas from ppl looking for their money. I got calls from hospitals for unpaid bills. I got calls for all kinds of unpaid bills. The ppl wanting their money called me and asked for ppl I had never heard of. Names such as Diamond, Cherry, Monique, etc. So I knew something was up.

I finally got a call for a reference for "Jasmine Smith" and I talked the caller into giving me her info. She listed her address as Silk & Satin. I did not know this until I visited the address.

I realized the ladies had seen my biz name near theirs and were giving out my info because I was legit and convenient.

I walked into Silk & Satin, surveyed the situation and asked to talk to the person in charge. No one was in charge. So I explained to the ladies on duty the situation and asked if I could post a note asking them to stop giving out my info as their own.

I did this and never had a problem since.
Can't imagine there is no longer a market for overpriced mechanical sex on the floor of a dingy building.
Can't imagine there is no longer a market for overpriced mechanical sex on the floor of a dingy building. Originally Posted by TinMan
There will always be a market for any kind of sex. Hell there are dumb fuckers that will call a 900 # and pay out his ass for some unseen chick to talk dirty to him while he plays with himself.
Having been to S&S years ago, I'd say the 900# is the better deal.
S and S gone, doesn't leave much of a void.
There is always a market for overpriced mechanical sex, guys spend too much time thinking with the little head. If those walls could talk, they would be laughing still over the suckers that have gone through there.
Dang was this place that bad?

What would have been a typical review for an average visit there?

There was a time when it was a pretty good spa. Maybe 25 years ago or more. There was one really good provider there, who drove a gray Mercedes 190E. To this day if I pass by I glance over and look for that car. Wish I could remember her name!! Hell, she's probably 55 years old by now, but man she was good way back when!!!
Was there once in about 1995. Good riddance.
I remember that car! I must not have seen the girl who owned it, as I don't recall anyone I would rank as "really good".

They would hire some attractive women. I usually made my choice based on who didn't have a scowl on her face.
Can't imagine there is no longer a market for overpriced mechanical sex on the floor of a dingy building. Originally Posted by TinMan
Spoken as only one who, from the 80's, has heightened awareness of such matters and can only be identified by others of the same brotherhood...

That was almost haiku there, Obie
I still think the Upsell was invented there. Jesus, that place was a fuckin hole.
I still think the Upsell was invented there. Jesus, that place was a fuckin hole. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Maybe not invented, but sure as hell perfected there.
Having been to S&S years ago, I'd say the 900# is the better deal. Originally Posted by TinMan
I got one better TM. I worked for the man when he built the building. Our office was in the space that became S&S!! My boss's office was the upstairs portion.. Before he built that there was a building closer to the street with our office on one end and a cat house on the other. No wonder I landed on A*P* then here!! LMFAO

He always had some connection with cat houses. I can't remember if he sold the building or rented it to S&S.