Hotel question

• tf954
  • 04-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Sorry if this is a newbie question but I did try the search feature first.

I will be traveling to Dallas soon and was wondering what's hotels where best situated and if anyone had insights on which ones where best for hobbying(ease of access, privacy etc.)

I was looking at either the ritz, the mansion at turtle creek or the Hilton park cities.

Any insights would be much appreciated
I'm not sure about bringing a Provider to the Mansion...thought I remember reading about some difficulty there...

This place is good, the Intercontinental Hotel. I've seen girls there a few times, huge place, nice rooms, centrally located. Four star hotel:
https://m.ihg.com/hotels/intercontin...&redirect=true

I would stay away from hotels in downtown Dallas; most of the action for incalls is north of there.
I have heard that Hilton's are not friendly to the hobby.
Saw a provider er once at the Mansion and was surprised at how shappy the room was. I hobby at the Joule in downtown Dallas. Very nice place. Skip the Ritz;the Crecsent is a few block away and nicer.
I don't know what shappy is but I would agree with skipping the Manse for hobbying. Too boutiquey. Everyone from the valet to the front desk pretty much knows who's staying there on any given night. "Hey welcome back Mr. Smith!" "Visitors" get a "May I help you?" Plenty of hobbying has occurred there over the years, much of it straight out of their bar, but they aint too keen on it. No UTR there. I mean they have a friggn house dick/greeter at the front door.

+1 on the Crescent but it's all valet so that can be a little obtrusive for "vistors" but it's big enough where you can get to the elevator without being interrogated.
  • tf954
  • 04-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Thank you guys, I appreciate the input.

I didnt quite know how to word it but you guys hit it on the head. Id rather not have any visitors given the third degree while visiting.
Safer to hire a cab and go to her incall. Or change your venue. Your choices are LE targets with aid of the hotel security. Odds are 75:25 LE favor. Most outcall providers know these. Or perceive them. DPD have some hot decoys I hear. My caution to the brotherhood
I agree that the Crescent is a great choice. I've visited many times and never valet park. Your provider can self-park in the underground garage and then take the escalator up to the beautiful ground floor courtyard and walk the short walkway into the hotel.
My fave hotel in uptown-downtown is Zaza. Hot girls hang out there all the time. A hot provider will blend right in
The 3 to 3.5 star hotels are the best for hobbying. 4+ star places have to many eyes from security, to front desk, to valet.
what bout extended stays, I like rooms with the living and kitchen
I hobby at the Joule in downtown Dallas. Very nice place. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
I had a lovely time at this hotel the 2 story loft has a bathroom to die for. If you are into candle lit bubble baths for 2, or a shower with multiple heads for 2 or 3

You do have to valet, but that shouldn't be a serious issue, the staff is very discrete even when they see you waling in with obvious talent on your arm.