Question for the Ladies

Do you find this attractive? if so Why?

If you do not, would it help, if you knew he was worth Millions of Dollars?

I posted this because I would like to know if, its money or personality or looks, or father figure etc that make women fall for guys that look like this? I initially was thinking of that certain NBA owner accused of racist remarks and his mixed girlfriend as well.

(disclaimer - this photo is publicly available and in no way is this post meant as a direct inquiry to the people in the picture rather as a general hobby topic regarding older men and much much younger women)
Women are attracted to power and wealth the same as men are attracted to youth and beauty. Its a matter of our innate programming to survive and procreate.

What you have there is a perfect pictoral representation of our primal instincts.
I dont know I think he's kinda cute. Lol
I dont know I think he's kinda cute. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Maybe it's that bulge in his swimsuit...lol!
My gf and her husband were just asking me about this a couple of weeks ago. Could i be with someone just because he's wealthy. I personally cannot. I have to have a connection, some spark of attraction.
I'd do her, its OK if she is rich.

I can handle having a sugar momma.
"Hef" is probably the best example. The combination of charm and being loaded goes a long way.

Don't overthink it, and don't get all self-righteous about it LOL

I think about what I'd do for money all the time. Like, would I date/marry this or that old-ass-chick, just because she was rich?

There would have to be a mutual agreement that, no matter how I felt about her personally (and SOME feelings would surely develop over time), this would not be happening otherwise.

It's just like "the hobby." In the interest of "GFE," we all agree to politely ignore the fact that this is a business
  • !VI!
  • 04-29-2014, 04:45 PM
"Hef" is probably the best example. The combination of charm and being loaded goes a long way.

Don't overthink it, and don't get all self-righteous about it LOL

I think about what I'd do for money all the time. Like, would I date/marry this or that old-ass-chick, just because she was rich?

There would have to be a mutual agreement that, no matter how I felt about her personally (and SOME feelings would surely develop over time), this would not be happening otherwise.

It's just like "the hobby." In the interest of "GFE," we all agree to politely ignore the fact that this is a business Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
bingo
I dont know I think he's kinda cute. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
How about now, or now..still think he is cute?
Attached Images File Type: jpg pic 3.jpg (64.6 KB, 479 views) File Type: jpg pic 2.jpg (80.6 KB, 478 views)
Women are attracted to power and wealth the same as men are attracted to youth and beauty. Its a matter of our innate programming to survive and procreate.

What you have there is a perfect pictoral representation of our primal instincts. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Well said THN, Well said!
How about now, or now..still think he is cute? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Only if she came along with the package he would be doable then. lol
bingo Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
So you are saying you would do a guy that looks like this?
half way there, all i need now is money, because I got his looks
I would not hit it.
I would not hit it. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
SO then, if a gentleman caller looking like this man, was to want an appointment, are you saying that you would turn him down?