It seems like I'm getting trolled by a MOD

I just need to find out if what I do is wrong or against TOS...

I see different providers regularly, and I use ECCIE mostly thru my phone, if I connect to a providers wifi, to check my email, inbox what ever, but still from my personal phone or computer

Is that something that is punishable? Even tho no private information is being shared?

If yes please explain why?

This seem like a curtain mod is trying to find something, but won't be open about it...

Also it's the same one that I had an issue with in the past
if you solely use a providers wifi and your phone connection to access eccie, never using your own IP (assuming you aren't the provider or live with the provider)... I think that looks very incriminating...and unbelievable. Say it ain't so! lol
If you use someones wifi, there is no way to know who's device is actually connecting. If you are being warned about something you are doing then stop doing that. I kind.of doubt they have time to research 100,000 members IP addressea just because they have nothing to do.

IF a mod is checking on you then you have said or done something to cause them to suspect you may be a duplicate handle or done such.

If a mod has pmed you and you feel it's unfair or out of line, then use to report pm and ask for a review of the issue by another mod. Just be careful what you ask for.
your being TROLLED by a Mod, may help the rest of us from being ROLLED by a provider..
Or maybe the provider is doing some dumb shit that only someone with pa would be able to comment about. And you keep showing up on their IP address. Maybe you should just wait till later to check eccie.
If they told you what they were looking for, you'd hide it better.

Like the shoplifter said to the store detective: "But sir, I was just carrying it in my pocket until I got to the register".

Hang up and fuck. Then go home to write about it.
If you are posting from firewulf's wifi 24/7 then it might draw a little suspicion.
As others have mentioned, getting on ECCIE from a provider's wifi is pretty much indistinguishable from a provider accessing the site using your account (or your account being a second account of hers), which is against the rules. Even if you aren't doing anything wrong, you LOOK like you're doing something wrong.

Additionally, using a provider's wifi to access the site is fairly dumb in and of itself. You are potentially giving her access to any and all data sent and received through her connection, to store, hijack, or otherwise play with. Odds are most providers (and most people in general) aren't going to be tech savvy enough to do anything with that, but maybe this one is, or had a friend set something up for her, or had a guy over that decided to hijack her wifi for his own purposes.
Some do seem to find the time to match IP addresses. RTM the notice so it gets out there to modtardville. Maybe others will investigate. Which modtard was doing the trolling?
If you are posting from firewulf's wifi 24/7 then it might draw a little suspicion. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Now that's funny right there!
Fucktard used her computer after the date ,,,, he is still at her place writing a review (this could happen/ed)
did he move her in his place as a sugar daddy arrangement? Possibilities stirring.
Someone has some explaining.
Things lookin awfully fishy
Barring the usual peanut gallery

I've already made it a point to flag or report the usual first 5 people

So stupidity aside, I have never posted from any providers incall, due to the fact I was banned once for that, now if you are going to troll at least do it right. Also for some I'm gonna point something out to anyone else who sees this post.

Gonna handle a few things at a time, I have connect to more then one providers wifi, usually to load up my work email, I don't right reviews until I get home usual days later, which is why I haven't written I review on Tara evens or Chaz yet. I also usually log on to ECCIE from my phone. Which I log into everywhere, but will not respond to any messages or threads unless I am at office or at home.

Jarvis
TPBG
Dallasfan
You the goblins spend so much time trolling anyone you can, fact is act like men and not high school punks.

Now I will be flagging and reporting all the rude and smart ass responses that have been trying to spark drama. Best way to feed a troll, feed them then report them
If you use someones wifi, there is no way to know who's device is actually connecting. If you are being warned about something you are doing then stop doing that. I kind.of doubt they have time to research 100,000 members IP addressea just because they have nothing to do.

IF a mod is checking on you then you have said or done something to cause them to suspect you may be a duplicate handle or done such.

If a mod has pmed you and you feel it's unfair or out of line, then use to report pm and ask for a review of the issue by another mod. Just be careful what you ask for. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I did, thank you, the specific mod actually said I should do the same thing
Barring the usual peanut gallery

I've already made it a point to flag or report the usual first 5 people

So stupidity aside, I have never posted from any providers incall, due to the fact I was banned once for that, now if you are going to troll at least do it right. Also for some I'm gonna point something out to anyone else who sees this post.

Gonna handle a few things at a time, I have connect to more then one providers wifi, usually to load up my work email, I don't right reviews until I get home usual days later, which is why I haven't written I review on Tara evens or Chaz yet. I also usually log on to ECCIE from my phone. Which I log into everywhere, but will not respond to any messages or threads unless I am at office or at home.

Jarvis
TPBG
Dallasfan
You the goblins spend so much time trolling anyone you can, fact is act like men and not high school punks.

Now I will be flagging and reporting all the rude and smart ass responses that have been trying to spark drama. Best way to feed a troll, feed them then report them Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Hold up - you connect to providers wifi's to load up your work email!!! is that what you just said?
There is something that doesnt sound or smell right here and if it smells like a fish, it is probably a duck.