Providers are getting more open to pics and vids :-)

This overall I think helps someone make up their mind to be able to actually see a hot pic or vid of the action they are wondering about with a provider. Anyone else agree with this? As a provider does this seem to help with business?
I dont particularlly like the whole pics and video in sessions or reviews idea.

Not that i have anything to hide, my reasoning mainy being privacy (i dont know who is saving and sharing these photos elsewhere) also this is not legal and pics and videos in reviews are just additional ways to catch you up.

Most smartphones have a location feature for photos and videos that is also something to think about.

Also i have heard from more than one hobbyist friend that some of the pics and videos do not always show the provider in the best light. This can be due to shitty lighting, a bad camera phone, or just plain crappy photography. It is not always due to the provider not looking her best or doing her part.

I dont knock anyone who does it and i know some of the guys love it but personally i am not comfortable with it.

Im sure in some cases it helps the providers business. I seem to do well without them.
  • !VI!
  • 05-01-2014, 08:17 AM
I dont particularlly like the whole pics and video in sessions or reviews idea.

Not that i have anything to hide, my reasoning mainy being privacy (i dont know who is saving and sharing these photos elsewhere) also this is not legal and pics and videos in reviews are just additional ways to catch you up.

Most smartphones have a location feature for photos and videos that is also something to think about.

Also i have heard from more than one hobbyist friend that some of the pics and videos do not always show the provider in the best light. This can be due to shitty lighting, a bad camera phone, or just plain crappy photography. It is not always due to the provider not looking her best or doing her part.

I dont knock anyone who does it and i know some of the guys love it but personally i am not comfortable with it.

Im sure in some cases it helps the providers business. I seem to do well without them. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
lol i mean, some of us don't mind being in pic and videos, especially since HD camera's show all of our ... imperfections

besides there is just something exciting about being on camera, and being able to re watch it.

besides MOST of us look better naked then in clothes or corsets
lol i mean, some of us don't mind being in pic and videos, especially since HD camera's show all of our ... imperfections

besides there is just something exciting about being on camera, and being able to re watch it.

besides MOST of us look better naked then in clothes or corsets Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Im not going to let you bait me into a pissing match because the heat is on you and you want to distract people.

Talk to me when you can get more yes reviews than no reviews (and i dont mean ones you wrote with your fake handles or your hobbyist "boyfriend" wrote for you)

Yeah you may be a stick and some dudes are into that but numbers dont lie and at 5"4 and 130lbs im obvously a better hooker than u will ever be

And what happened to the turning a new leaf crap you have been spewing? Are your true colors shining through again? Lol

Have a good day doll i know i will
Im not going to let you bait me into a pissing match because the heat is on you and you want to distract people.

Talk to me when you can get more yes reviews than no reviews (and i dont mean ones you wrote with your fake handles or your hobbyist "boyfriend" wrote for you)

Yeah you may be a stick and some dudes are into that but numbers dont lie and at 5"4 and 130lbs im obvously a better hooker than u will ever be

And what happened to the turning a new leaf crap you have been spewing? Are your true colors shining through again? Lol

Have a good day doll i know i will Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This wouldn't work for me to be offered ...that's giving away too much of me and do not want videos out.

Besides, live shows are better

And if I did videos, I'd construct a site committed to just that for those that pay a monthly subscription, to deal with copy write and legal issues. I'd like to do it the "old fashion" way lol. I understand with technology nowadays, its tempting to some gents and super easy to video.

Interesting question.

Jules, at 5'4 and 130 lbs, I HAD to look at your showcase, sexy!
Yup, trying the ole snickerdoodle move on someone just a little wiser that you. Thats fuckin awesome the way you shut that shit down JJ.
I sometimes ask to take a pic but have never posted in a review. Very rare to take a pic of a gal in a compromising position. My mind is usually made up by reviews of a few trusted hobby guys. We all know the ladies here do the things we love. I don't need to watch her do it on you!

Now if she wants pics done, I bring the big camera, the right lenses, and some lights. I'll photoshop to the point of removing identification marks and location of incall. I edited a few pics once for a young lady that showed her sitting on the table in her room. Next to her was the open motel "welcome" book clearly showing the name, address, and room number of the hotel! That's why ladies need to be careful of random pics.
I recently saw one providers pics that were posted in a review here that were sold to one of the voyeur websites. Including face shot, topless and full frontal nude. Two million hits per day is what that site claims and over a million members. Very good chance that someone who knows them has also seen them if I did....lol

welcome to the world wide web...
I'm sure that I'm in the minority on this. I've always enjoyed photographing ladies when I get the chance, but not during a session. But then photography has been my hobby way longer than the "hobby" has been my hobby. Even if studio lit, posed nude or lingerie shots come back years down the road to "haunt" a lady, they are easily explained and not that unusual for civilian ladies to do. . . but down and dirty shots of getting down and dirty are a different matter.

Maybe I'm just not good at multi-tasking. Photography in general is one of the top three most controversial subjects here.
......saw myself on camera the other day........way scary shit............DAMN!
I've allowed a few pics to be taken, and no they are not always flattering and as Jules stated above, there are a lot of factors as to why. I personally do not photograph well. I'm a beautiful lady with an amazing smile, imho. But when make up is smeared or I have a load shot in my eye, I can guarantee that is not a pretty picture.
I've allowed a few pics to be taken, and no they are not always flattering and as Jules stated above, there are a lot of factors as to why. I personally do not photograph well. I'm a beautiful lady with an amazing smile, imho. But when make up is smeared or I have a load shot in my eye, I can guarantee that is not a pretty picture. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3387d6a77825e3eb643ba97a225cfb76.jpg (118.2 KB, 557 views)
I'm a decent photographer and I'll tell you that flattering pix are hard to shoot in the best of circumstances. Whipping out a camera after a sweaty session is probably not a great time to be shooting photos that will make the ladies look their best–and I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't want to look her best at all times.

To me, shooting pics is better done at a different time.
Taint looks good in all lighting...ijs.