What Would You Do....

Whassup Fam...I have an unusual situation and I am bringing to the table for discussion. Now before I go in let me be perfectly clear I am all for privacy and would never put anyone in an uncompromising situation to where their idenity is revealed. Some of us have 8-5 jobs and hobby part time and I would never jeopardize that... Well here is were the story begins...

I work for a pretty big company in the DFW Metroplex. The other day I was minding my business when I saw a woman that look like a provider on Eccie. This lady works on the same floor as me...I am not about 70% sure. I pulled up her showcase and it kinda look like her but her face is blurred out. BOY IS SHE HOTT... I would NEVER approach her...REPEAT NEVER because again PRIVACY. But in some sexual way I sure wanted to take her to my office and lay her across my desk and have a HOT SESSION. That has always been one of my ideal session or under the stairwell...So hot! So my question is if you could pick One or Two ladies who would you love to work with to have that opportunity with...? Not necessarily work with but have a chance to have a office, stairwell or restroom stall session. I know there are A LOT of beautiful ladies here and it will be hard to pick but try...

Mines....Brown Sugar Baby...Lawd that woman is FINE AS HELL!

Ladies, I am not sure if anyone of you ever experienced this or would like to but I would love to hear your input...
Love, if there is a need for something there is a service that provides it. And, if there is and there isn't, that is the path to ultra riches.
love_jones, great question - back ground, disclaimers, specific situation, and your wish!

now, which providers in this area would i really enjoy cuming to my office for an hour or two of intimate delites meetings?? any of my favs!

or perhaps some i haven't visited w/ before - DFW Busty Angel, Myra, Daphne Hart, Melanie Starr, Lilythorn, Kendall4u, Chloe312, Ciana Marie, Aprill, Pinky, ...
Those wimmin start frequenting delites' office, be some damn curious office neighbors!
Never mix business and pleasure.
Those wimmin start frequenting delites' office, be some damn curious office neighbors! Originally Posted by phildo
Phildo, there are lots of empty offices/cubes in the area I'm in :^)
I'm pretty sure I could talk the office mgr into letting you use one, just as long as you dont plug into our network. :^)
  • HDnTX
  • 05-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Old saying...... "never dip your pin in the company ink" so beyond that it's all the same. Give me the ladies I already drool over. Chaz, my UTR massage lady, and Bombshell Betty. Then the ladies I fantasize about. Laura Lynn, and Elaine. I do plan to see them.
Yea BSB is fine. I work from home tho, so it would really fuck some shit up if I hit that on the stairs. Haaaaaaa

But BOY!!!! If I could. I would say BSB, Berkleigh, SweetTreat69 (PAWG 4 Sho), annnnnd Melanie_Star (she said something so hot to me the other day, I still can't get it off my mind).
Yea BSB is fine. I work from home tho, so it would really fuck some shit up if I hit that on the stairs. Haaaaaaa

But BOY!!!! If I could. I would say BSB, Berkleigh, SweetTreat69 (PAWG 4 Sho), annnnnd Melanie_Star (she said something so hot to me the other day, I still can't get it off my mind). Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
str8, just ask the wifey to head out for a while cos you're hosting a bizness cumference meeting at your house and you all need to concentrate

but ask her to brew up some coffee and bake a chocolate pie before she leaves so you can have coffee/dessert for the attendees
My counsel- be 100% sure, dream your fantasy, do your job, no play at work, then make an appointment on EECIE- never disclose you work on the same floor or company- fufill your fantasy in the hobby world.
Elodie Rose and Stormy Staxxx......suicide girl heaven!
str8, just ask the wifey to head out for a while cos you're hosting a bizness cumference meeting at your house and you all need to concentrate

but ask her to brew up some coffee and bake a chocolate pie before she leaves so you can have coffee/dessert for the attendees Originally Posted by pmdelites
Haahahahhaaaaaaa...if only that would work. But you're not getting a country black woman with that shit. That's one of those "Hot grits/grease" motivators.

Naw, I'll just keep hopping in the g-ride and going into the city.