confused! !!!

I need some advise. I seen my share of very good looking providers. In fact some extremely hot. I know this is just a business transaction and that's how i look at it. When I see a lady I just go in have a good time and forget about it. I do see a couple of girls especially for bodyrubs periodically and never been interested past the hobby experience. However two days ago I saw a girl for a body rub, she works out of an office in fort worth with at least another girl. The session went on as normal an actually since it was my first time seen her. It was nothing more than a rub and a good hand job. Here comes the problem. I don't know why but I was very attractive to this girl. I left thinking about the session and been doing so for two days. My dilemma is if I should see her again or just stay away. She's probably 20 or so I'm 27 in good shape and attractive guy. I say this because she is more in my demographic that other providers also if I was older and marry I would say . I'm just a older marry guy and try to ignore it. However I can't stop thinking about her and would like to see her again but I'm not sure if is better to move on to another adventure.
Developing a crush on someone, or just really liking them, seems very human and normal. Are you asking us for advice on what to do? (It was a bit difficult to read your topic)

You can ask her out. But she met you in this sphere. How do you think that she'll respond? The worse that she could say is thank you but no thank you.

Or something like that.

I'm sure others will chime in on why you should or shouldn't do this or that or offer advice such as I did above.

But only you are going to know what's right for you. It could be that just having her as your "go to" gal would be best in the long run. Relationships with young working girls (very young in your case) are always fraught with dramatics, or so it seems.

So good luck with what you decide to do.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
What did you do any other time that you felt lust?
I think wat u going thru is lust and just wanted more than a hamby jay, contact her n see if her services r open to the ABC's
PM me her contact info and I will check her out so I can better understand why you are having such extraordinary feelings about this girl.

Just here to help.