Date: 11/15/2021
Name: Kimmy Delight
Phone: Provide After Screening
Email Address: kimmy.kimmy626@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=51026&tab=eccie_reviews
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Near Westport
Activities: Convo,bbbj,daty,cg,mish,bbbjnq ns.
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, Jaw dropping Asian sex pot. Super tight body that those much younger would be very envious of.
Recommendation: Yes
Evidently you don’t know Kimmy very well she is adamant she DOES NOT want reviews posted about her. SMDH.
Well unfortately for the OP if this is the case he may or may not being getting a date with her again if this is accurate.
But also unfortunately for Kimmy she doesn't really have much of say whether or not she gets reviewed.
Ive met Kimmy several times at meet and greets etc and very lovely woman to say the least
I know she told me not to do one. I honored her request. OP should have got a real good kiss good bye.
So she has 13 pages of posted reviews on this site going back to 2011 or so but now....no more??? What, she doesn't want anyone to know about the 130 or so guys who have publicly described their erotic escapades with her??
So she has 13 pages of posted reviews on this site going back to 2011 or so but now....no more??? What, she doesn't want anyone to know about the 130 or so guys who have publicly described their erotic escapades with her?? Originally Posted by playa76
Yeah. It could be that with the passage of new laws regarding additional scrutiny of providers that she prefers a "No review" policy now.

Times change, prices change, people change.
So the user id line of the review is supposed to be the guy or the girls? Hmmm?
She is the best. And my all time favorite photo model. Thanks for the review.
Hmmm..ok
How can a provider be "Under the Radar" when she still maintains a profile here on eccie with pics that any of us can check out and ogle??

Go ahead, enlighten me. I really want to better understand this part of hooker-life.
How can a provider be "Under the Radar" when she still maintains a profile here on eccie with pics that any of us can check out and ogle??

Go ahead, enlighten me. I really want to better understand this part of hooker-life. Originally Posted by playa76
All women are different from other women, it is just the way life is. I have never seen Kimmy, and I have tried. First, it was only outcall, so that was out. Then she accepted some incall, if she already knew you. UTR, maybe. But she is careful, and that is good. Maybe I will see her sometime. Who knows.
IMO, I think UTR has come into play as one has a RW job, and a very good one;the hobby is not a necessity.

When you can pick and choose, life is good. Kinda like when one jumps from 250 to 500 or something wild like that; apparently they've found a niche and can pick and choose.
IMO, I think UTR has come into play as one has a RW job, and a very good one;the hobby is not a necessity.

When you can pick and choose, life is good. Kinda like when one jumps from 250 to 500 or something wild like that; apparently they've found a niche and can pick and choose. Originally Posted by whatstheplay
It seems that all of the best ladies have real world jobs, and don't need to make money, because they already have a good income. One of the best ladies I have met wouldn't accept a tip, she just wanted me to come back and see her. She had a job, and she didn't want a serious relationship. It was a sad day when she accepted job promotion and a move away from KC, Good ladies are hard to replace.