Let's Talk Personalities

Personality Types......

That subject has always interest me. There are four basic types of personalities.

Choleric: Take charge, decision maker, usually business owners, "do it this way cause I said so"

Melancholy: Perfectionist, usually accountants or engineers, "if you can't do it right don't do it at all"

Sanguine: Popular, usually artist and freespirits, "if we can't have fun doing it then why do it"

Phlegmatic: Laidback, usually good employees, "can't we all just get along"

What is your personality type?

Normally we have a dominant personality type with a mix of another. This balance is what makes us all unique. In the provider world you meet people on a daily basis with all different types of personalities. Providers have to be all different types of personalities to try and please their clients.

Ladies: If you were to target a certain type of client base, what personality type do you think you would enjoy most? What type of personality type do you think would make the perfect client?

Gentlemen: If you knew a provider's personality type, what type do you think you would enjoy most? What personality type do you think would make your perfect provider?

My personality type is pretty much Phlegmatic/Melancholy. When I was younger it was different so that kind of prooves that over time we as humans change. Be it circumstances or trying to expand our minds ect. ect... I tend to enjoy free spirited types of ladies as they like to talk, enjoy conversations and it seems I have more in common with these types. They tend to be more spontaneous so the time spend together is different each time. Now that's not to say that other personality types aren't fun too cause each person is different but I tend to "click" really well with those types.

Being stuck inside has left way too much time on my hands and this is the second thread I've started today lol. Hopefully I will get a lot of responses so I don't start another one
Phlegmatic
My personality is def Sanguine/Phlegmatic...(but I do not put up with bullshit & and am very straight forward)

As far as what type of clients I would prefer ironically enough would be Sanguine/Phlegmatic...but mixed in with a few Choleric!
Valerie- you like a guy to take charge huh as long as it isn't over the top lol.
Valerie- you like a guy to take charge huh as long as it isn't over the top lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Sometimes...that's why I said mixed in..It depends on my mood, but there is something sexy about a guy who will just take me and ravish me
I am a combination of 1 and 3. As an Aries I am bull-headed, strong willed, but also fiery in the bedroom, in business, and overall. We put our mind to something and it gets done. Aries mostly have intense relationships both in the fighting and making up aspects. Always dominant but actually like when a man takes charge without being a puss8 at the same time.
It's kinda weird cause even though I am the type I listed I don't mind confrontation at all. I just don't go looking for it. I am also in a managers position and make decisions all the time. Sometimes those decisions don't make many people happy. Those things are completely opposite from being phlegmatic....lol.
That's tricky.
As my everyday personality is a mixture of Sanguine and Phlegmatic

I'm an easy going, laid back free spirited type of person. A lot like riding a Harley.
*Leave your stresses in the wind, type of person and just enjoy life. *
Less dominate personality than most would ever imagine (except when need be) which is rarely ever. I'm more of a giver/doer for others type of person. I like to put others happiness before my own.
This is a hard one to answer because I think to a certain extent we all have alittle of each within us..and it really depends on who we are with and the situation we are in. I too am an Aries but can have laid back personality as well as take charge personality...so what does say about me? i am diverse???
Sanguine and Phlegmatic but I can be Choleric when I need to be.
Not that it means much.

But I am melancholy. I am a perfectionist. I hate just the slightest thing to go wrong. And I get really pissed at myself when something does go wrong.
We can all be certain things when we want or need to be but at the core of who we are we are a specific type the majority of the time. Single adults and single parents tend to be pretty diverse in their personalities because there is no one else there to help or compliment their personality type.
That's true so I guess I am schitso!! I am one person in the hobby, another around friends, and a total nun around my family.
I am a combination of 1 and 3. As an Aries I am bull-headed, strong willed, but also fiery in the bedroom, in business, and overall. We put our mind to something and it gets done. Aries mostly have intense relationships both in the fighting and making up aspects. Always dominant but actually like when a man takes charge without being a puss8 at the same time. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Were you this way before or after the zodiac adjustment?

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/video/astronomer-explains-new-zodiac
Charlse- we as melancholies tend to not only be hard on others but very hard on ourselves. Fortunately it is not my dominant type...lol. I take it you hate it someone is late or not organized?