Facebook censored a post for 'hate speech.' It was the Declaration of Independence.

Facebook censored a post for 'hate speech.' It was the Declaration of Independence.

At first glance, the Vindicator's Facebook promotion did not seem designed to make waves.

The small newspaper, based out of Liberty, a Texas town of 75,000 outside of Houston, planned to post the Declaration of Independence on Facebook in 12 daily installments leading up to the Fourth of July — 242 years since the document was adopted at the Second Continental Congress in 1776.

But on the 10th day, the Vindicator's latest installment was removed by Facebook.

(Stripes)
Snick.
Snick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That seems to be the sound you make when you're slobbering on dicks, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Snick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

snick oink baby
DICK oink baby Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ALWAYS ABOUT DICK WITH YOU Bone Collector!

HAHAHAHAHAHSH!

You wearing your ECCIE T-shirt?
ALWAYS ABOUT DICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is with you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS! I wonder what random keyword searches would reveal about your posting habits, BROKEN RECORD?

Also, you’re a self loathing homosexual WK, you coprophiliac dipshit of the year.

May be a worthwhile waste of 1.78 seconds.
Once again the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is proving that it is the inveterate liar and five time winner of the annual dipshit award.

ONCE again, this proves just how ANTI- AMerican Farcebook is.