Trouble scheduling with new providers?

• El-mo
  • 01-15-2020, 07:01 PM
I have a couple of regulars, and one more I like to see, when I want to splurge a little, but I like a little variety. Over the last couple of months, I’ve had almost no luck scheduling with new girls.

They either don’t reply, or they schedule and go dark at appointment time. Is anyone else having a similar experience?
Ya this shit happens all the time. One of the reasons I don't really hobby around here anymore.
Or they ignore vouch requests completely because they get territorial why you’re trying to see someone else and not them.
It is remarkably hard to spend these days when there are so many unwilling to do basic blocking and tackling like scheduling.
  • El-mo
  • 01-17-2020, 10:15 AM
Made an appointment to see a new one today.
hotel incall.
I typically don’t carry cash, so I hate it when it appointment goes me off after I pick up a donation. This time, I waited to get confirmation and room number. Picked up the donation right there, in the lobby. I get to the room, she doesn’t answer the door, and since me a text saying that she doesn’t see black men. Zero mention in the ad.
Girls dont wanna earn any money
I've been around enough of them to know that as long as they make enough to get their fix for the day, a 4 for $4 at Wendy's, 2 packs of menthols and enough for their hotel room(if they're staying at one) then they'll usually call it quits for the day. Well that goes for most of them, then there's the elderly hippos on here and tryst that do this for a living because they're too dumb to get a day job.
Made an appointment to see a new one today.
hotel incall.
I typically don’t carry cash, so I hate it when it appointment goes me off after I pick up a donation. This time, I waited to get confirmation and room number. Picked up the donation right there, in the lobby. I get to the room, she doesn’t answer the door, and since me a text saying that she doesn’t see black men. Zero mention in the ad. Originally Posted by El-mo
She has missed out on one of the best clients (that actually still use this site) around, for sure. Her loss times two.