Email Address: -
URL / Website: Michikospa.com
Activities: TS,BBBJ,Rimming,FBSM,MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair, was in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2, petite, b cups, decent ass
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, great review from someone with relatively few reviews! Paragraphs next time, though

Great read, it made me feel like I was you in the moment, which is as high a compliment as there is to give a Writer.

Chanel was my ''first'' after a 28 month layoff, and she is perfect for someone who is new, or almost new again. She makes you want to come back and never leave.
same Chanel from the studios?
Nice review
This place seems to be getting a lot of attention. That makes me nervous. But damn it if I don’t want to take a trip across town to see what the hype is about.
Originally Posted by Hogleg69
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by Hogleg69
Good question.

• Kangz
  • 09-29-2023, 10:59 AM
She has the BEST BBBJ at Michiko
Chanel will make you fall in love.
This place seems to be getting a lot of attention. That makes me nervous. But damn it if I don’t want to take a trip across town to see what the hype is about. Originally Posted by BasicGuy
Makes me kinda curious too honestly, the whole experience sounds pretty tempting
Good question.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So whenever Chanel requested the donation I asked how much it was, and she just giggled and said "Haha you know you've been here before". I panicked and just handed her $300. ( Made the mistake of only bringing in benjis).
Reading your reply I now see CFS is suppose to be $240. Which explains why she was attempting BBFS without me asking.
She didn't give me any change back at the end but I wasn't even thinking about it tbh, she definitely earned the tip lmao.