Bringing BBFS to Light of Day

• EZ.
  • 09-28-2014, 11:03 AM
No protection needed, the Saints will be publicly servicing their bitch, the Dallas Cowboys, starting at 7 this evening.
  • ktiix
  • 09-28-2014, 11:52 AM
No protection needed, the Saints will be publicly servicing their bitch, the Dallas Cowboys, starting at 7 this evening. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
when the Saints go marching in, Dallas will mouthful them again.
Being a Bitch For the Saints?
Saints 34

Cowboys 20
  • EZ.
  • 09-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Not only were the Saints the bitch tonight, they gave up some extras for free.
Saints 34

Cowboys 20 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ha Ha uncle Jerry is smiling!
Color me impressed. You just never know when they will show up.
Color me impressed. You just never know when they will show up. Originally Posted by daty/o
me too.. the offesnsive line is great.. Murray joins Emmitt Smith, Jim Brown, and Orenthal James Simpson as the only RB's to rush for 100 yeards and score a touchdown in each of the first 4 games.. those other backs are, IMO, the 3 greatest running backs in NFL history.. the defense has no business playing as well as it has..

in reality, the Cowboys have played well starting with the 2nd half of game one.. just didn't sink in untill now.. I was doubting all along..
I focused on watching the O-line this evening.....I cannot believe this is Zack Martin's 4th game as a pro. He is already very, very good. We're looking at a future All Pro player here for years to come....just watch.

For the first quarter of the season, I'd give Da Boys a B+.....there's certainly room for improvement; but overall, not bad. Right now there's no question they'd love to have a do over on that 49er game.
No protection needed, the Saints will be publicly servicing their bitch, the Dallas Cowboys, starting at 7 this evening. Originally Posted by OldLRRP

Who's the bitch now?
Looks likes the Saints allowed greek without an upcharge!!