Busty's Bukkake Party - December 3rd

I have finally schedule my bukkake party. It will be Saturday, December 3rd, sometime in the mid-to-late afternoon, in the Syracuse area.

I have a Dom friend who will be there with me. The majority of planning and all correspondence is done with me, his job is to keep me safe and be sure that the experience runs as smoothly as possible for me.

Lifestyle friends and established clients will be chosen first. However, I am not opposed to inviting other hobbyists if they have a good reputation within the community and we get along fine on the boards.

I am planning on having 8 participants total , and they will come and go in multiple rounds. I hope to keep it to no more than 4 men at a time. This is so that each individual cock gets the personal attention it deserves. With this number, cancellations will be inevitable. So I'm making a primary list and a cancellation list.

This is not being done for profit. Each participant is expected to pay a $30 door fee which will cover the cost of the hotel room (we will require a suite for the extra space), beverages (water, beer, etc. participants can make requests), clean up items, etc.

One-on-one I don't discriminate. However, for this particular party I am going to ask that those who have ED, have a difficult time cumming from BBBJ, will not be able to perform in front of other people, etc. do not request an invitation. I hope you understand.

There will not be a fluffer. I am not interested in having lots of voyeurs. My Dom friend will either watch or participate throughout the entire event, as he sees fit. I did have a female Domme friend express interest in watching a few months ago but I'm not sure if she's still interested.

Remember, this is for oral service with cum on face. This will not be turning into a gangbang. Don't even mention it.

To get on the list please send me a PM via eccie with the title "Bukkake". Please make it clear whether you will definitely be able to make the December 3rd afternoon date, or if you are merely interested but unsure if you will be able to make it. Also, please let me know if you are local to Syracuse or if you will be traveling from elsewhere. If you think I might have a problem remembering if we have met, please mention that as well. Any questions, just ask..
that's awesome, too bad its not buffalo. will u be filming this event or live streaming? id love to watch since I cant be part of it. also whens next buffalo trip, looks like I just missed u
No video. Some pictures of me -- anonymity of the gentlemen will be maintained.

Not sure when I'll be in Buffalo again. Hopefully soon!
Im not in to crowds but sounds like a good time especially cause its you...
I am going to ask that those who have ED, have a difficult time cumming from BBBJ, will not be able to perform in front of other people, etc. do not request an invitation. I hope you understand. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
well ya jus done ...broke the heart of the beloved jimmie ...board

...ps ...how does ...this threAD done be allowed an nots other ...funnel parties
I'm still planning on having the party. I've been super lazy about making the list of attendees but I'm going to get my ass into gear over this next week and figure out who will be coming. So message me if you're interested.
How did it go?