Ladies Who Are NOT FMF (Fat Man Friendly)?

Is it that big of a deal? I see as more ladies enter the hobby some are starting to change there preference. I have spotted 2 so far. So my question is this who is NOT FMF (Fat Man Friendly)?
I weigh 400 but my stack of 20's meets the weight requirement.
In the past, I have been told numerous times by ladies that they wouldn't see me because I was too young. And even now I get told no because my favorite activities aren't on their menu, and they think it best we don't meet to avoid any dissapointment on my part. No biggie.

I have always taken it with a grain of salt and never felt like I am being done wrong. And certainly never took it as an issue that needed to have a thread started about it. I just find a lady that will see me. It isn't that hard to find em. They are all over here.

I don't know, maybe I just don't already have rejection issues or maybe I just understand and respect a ladys wishes and rights more than some people do. WALDT, and that includes the ladies. Give them a break.
Some ladies don't like to see overweight men. It doesn't matter if your stack of 20's are the same as the next guy.
I personally like a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey!

As long as you are clean and respectful,there are ways to have fun no matter what the circumstances.
I take a ratchet strap with me to hold my belly up while the lady goes down on me.
Agreed no matter what your weight, age, race, or looks as long as your clean and respectful we can have a blast.......Im there for your cock.............slurp!!
Haha MB you're killing me!!!
Always wondered if guys who have, shall we say, an obstructed view of the proceedings aren't always getting the level of service they think their getting. Some ladies can do things with their hands or thighs that you'd swear they were doing with other parts of their bodies if you weren't able to see it to verify it.
When your pecker is the size of mine it's hard to tell the difference. I'm just happy for some erotic stimulation other than my own. lol
A more productive thread would be, "Which providers ARE fat-man friendly?"

You'd get a list of at least 400 ladies of all shapes and sizes, with five as favorites. This is a very unbiased board. *sarcasm*

I can think of a few ladies that have been complained about, to me, by other hobbyists...but I would be labeled a "hater" or "jealous" if I answered your question in coed.
Maybe the men's lounge would be a more level playing field??
The bigger the better I charge by the pound!! and that's lb not how hard you can pound!
A more productive thread would be, "Which providers ARE fat-man friendly?"

You'd get a list of at least 400 ladies of all shapes and sizes Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Awesome advise Dannie... I think you nailed that one.

You would find more pussy than you could shake a dick at.

Asking who's not FMF is asking a lady to set herself up for bashing, with nothing to gain in return. Not gonna get very many hits that way.

(Lmfao, Holy fuck masterbaiter and Lola, those are some funny fuckin posts)
The bigger the better I charge by the pound!! and that's lb not how hard you can pound! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

Lolita,

I'm less than 170lb..... Great news..... LOL....

Luke
Haha MB you're killing me!!! Originally Posted by UTR.DJinDallas
People laugh at the strap but ladies appreciate it.