Dream in Bismarck

Anybody have any info on Dream http://bismarck.skipthegames.com/fem...n/395748494762. Gave her a call this evening and she actually answered the phone. She sounded quite nice and seemed intelligent, she also seemed to have no problems answering my questions. Thinking of pulling the trigger tomorrow, any help would be appreciated.
Been around for years, but hasn't been around here for a few years until recently. Not my type and was around when there were a lot more options. Very educated guess, have fun.
I thought I had seen somewhere that she had a pretty limited menu. I've been wondering about her myself. If you do pull the trigger I'd be interested in knowing how it went.
I was all set to see her. When I had contacted her the night before she said she stayed with friends while in town but would get a room if I wanted to see her, said she was available anytime the next day. The next day I saw mbks post and decided to call and make an appointment. Called and no answer so sent her a text setting a time. Didn't hear anything for awhile so called again and left a message again setting a time. Never heard from her and went about trying to set up with some other providers, which all fell through btw. Called Dream one more time at around 4pm. This time she answered. I asked if she had gotten my messages and she claimed she hadn't checked her phone all day, meanwhile there was the constant noise of a child trying to get her attention while she was talking to me. This put me off even though she claimed she could be ready by 7 for a meeting. I was getting a bad feeling and decided I wasn't going to risk a 40 mile drive only to get stood up. Not sure if this will help anyone or not but that was my experience.
I saw her once years ago when oil activity was pretty big here. I would not repeat. She made it seem like quite the hassle when I wanted to switch up positions just one time.