Encounter: Soft Opening at Hana Foot Spa

Date: Early June 2024
Name: Nana
Address and Phone: -
Address: NW Corner of Forest and Shiloh Ln.
Phone: (469) 677-4153
City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBM+
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Total petite spinner.
Recommendation: Yes
How was her hygiene? Thai women usually lack a little bit in that department
How was her hygiene? Thai women usually lack a little bit in that department Originally Posted by Sergio68
I’ve known many Thai women and poor hygiene has never been an issue.
Thanks for the info.

Date: Early June 2024
Name: Nana
Address and Phone: -
Address: NW Corner of Forest and Shiloh Ln.
Phone: (469) 677-4153
City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBM+
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Total petite spinner.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
How was her hygiene? Thai women usually lack a little bit in that department Originally Posted by Sergio68
I've been to Thailand and I've been with Thai women here and never had that issue.

What do you base your information on and how many Thai women have you been with?

Just asking.....
Indeed a strange question about hygiene. While that could be a problem with any provider, it would be extremely rare for Thai women to have poor hygiene.
“My buddy” has been with enough to know that the smell isn’t always pleasant down there when dealing with thai women in the dfw, the thai women in the area in “my buddies” experience aren’t very open to “dining at the Y”, so perhaps that may be the reason for the lack of care when it comes to cleanliness down there.
Might be the diet as well, “always a strong fishy smell” when dealing with thai women.. my buddy says.
Perhaps you, I mean "your buddy", just has had bad luck. In all my years I count on one hand how many times I've , I mean "my buddy" has encountered hygiene issues with an Asian woman.
So this place is just another L1? Was made out like it would be a lot more than that