Lewisville sting operation

I'm creating this thread so that the folks who want to talk about the recent sting operation in Lewisville can do so in a thread devoted to that topic.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ge-fire-chief/
Thanks for creating this thread. News of this sting def spooked me a bit. I have a feeling I know which ad it was for the sting. It was an LC ad that I also happened to view on this past Thursday, the 13th. I cannot find the ad now… even if I go back to LC to look at the ads on that date.

Everyone be careful out there. I assume cops frequent this forum as well? I remember the ad (was most definitely fake) wanted to meet at the Motel 6 in Lewisville. The one close to Corporate Drive, I think… you know like kinda over there on the way to Music City Mall I believe. Anyone got any more info about all this?

Anyway, make sure you’re vetting these ads and getting photo and/or video confirmation before meeting. Try to cross reference the ad phone numbers on Google and find some reviews or any other info. I feel like it’s pretty easy to spot something irregular or know when something is “off,” but I guess these 14 nice gentlemen did not get the memo.

Thanks fellas. Watch your backs out there
This makes sense. I don't think it was undercover posed as street walkers in Lewisville.
Something about this sting doesn't add up at all. I don't want to give the cops any ideas so I I'm not even going to try to explain why I feel this way.

All these guys are on bail probably so maybe someone needs to get in contact with these guys through social media and asked them about the ad they responded to.
How come the guys on this site and oh2 reporting unpublished details of the operation are from accounts established less than a year ago with little posting history?
Because bro, we are lurkers, not cops lol. Although hustle’s comment was kinda weird about trying to reach out to them on social media?

Anyway, I was trying to give some possible intel on what I thought happened. I could be totally wrong. Trust me or don’t trust me, I just remember seeing some sketchy LC ads posted on that day of the sting. That’s all I’m saying.
You’ve been on the site little more than a month. From past experience, most members of any length here discount “intel” from new accounts. If you have “lurked” for any length of time you would know that.
My concern is that I’ve read reports of multiple agencies working on this. Will there be more to come in other towns? My other concern is how many providers that get caught up in the stings. Are they giving out info on past clients?
My concern is that I’ve read reports of multiple agencies working on this. Will there be more to come in other towns? My other concern is how many providers that get caught up in the stings. Are they giving out info on past clients? Originally Posted by ERWhyNot
Yes, the multi-jurisdictional operations will continue and have already become a fixture in HT enforcement. Every one of the press releases publicized in recent years includes a laundry list of local, state and federal agencies.

Client info is certainly falling into the hands of LE when they bust the party holding the “black book”. That may be the girl, could be the boss or his lieutenant. I’ve not heard any reliable reports of clients getting called unless there is video involved (eg, Studio Wet from a decade ago).
How come the guys on this site and oh2 reporting unpublished details of the operation are from accounts established less than a year ago with little posting history? Originally Posted by TinMan
My concern is that I’ve read reports of multiple agencies working on this. Will there be more to come in other towns? My other concern is how many providers that get caught up in the stings. Are they giving out info on past clients? Originally Posted by ERWhyNot

Strange how new accounts come out of the woodwork to post on this thread. I guess they don’t have Reddit accounts yet.

Multiple agencies means they are receiving federal funding. Funding is probably good until the end of September.
It looks like a sting happened between 6-11 AND 6-12 in tarrant County. I checked the arrest records and around 20 men were arrested. Women were also arrested for prost. Good luck to anyone in this hobby.
It looks like a sting happened between 6-11 AND 6-12 in tarrant County. I checked the arrest records and around 20 men were arrested. Women were also arrested for prost. Good luck to anyone in this hobby. Originally Posted by James469
Are the arrest records available online? I know you can pull them for Collin County, but you have to make a separate request for each one…wasn’t going to go to that effort to satisfy my curiosity on the Lewisville busts.

Lance checked the booking reports for the TCJ for those dates, but didn’t see anything unusual. Same when I checked Arlington’s online inmate list.
Yes. Just search up tarrant county arrest records. I wont provide the specific link cause I dont want to dox anyone.
I started this thread so the Lewisville discussions would have a home, and the TC discussion moves over here. I give up.

Is it possible that the TC Jail bookings of 10 (June 12) and nine (June 14) reflect James's information?
Well, I don’t think the guy who took this off topic (TC vs Lewisville) was accessing any different data source than the booking reports we are used to seeing. If he wants to provide an actual site link to where you can pull up arrest records (NOT jail booking reports) without registering then hopefully he will do so in the correct thread.

Back to Lewisville: news reports from several outlets provided a few more details on the Lewisville sting that match up with what one oh2 member reported on that site a few days ago. An Arlington undercover officer received a text from the fire chief inquiring to an ad (not clear which site, but one report indicated ads were placed on several sites, including “social media”…that got my attention). Fire Chief agreed to services and a price, and he was directed to a Motel 6 in Lewisville. He was nabbed at the motel after a futile effort to run away.

No explanation of the broader operation, which leads me to ask several questions. Why did APD direct Fire Chief to Lewisville? Was this related to the operation that was wrapping up in Tarrant County (recall those arrests mostly occurred 6/11-12; the Lewisville arrests occurred on 6/13)? If this was all part of one big region-wide operation will we see a press release? IIRC, the last several years have seen press releases issued by the Feds a week or so after wrapping up the bulk of their work touting three-figure arrest numbers covering multiple NTX jurisdictions.

More to come, perhaps?

Btw, apologies for not posting a link to any of the news stories I read to compile the summary of FC’s arrest. I read most of them last night and didn’t save those URLs.