Gangbang/bukake ?

So I want to set this up but I'm not sure what providers usually charge for a date like this??.. it would be an hour+ would like to serve a few drinks so would be in the evening, totally unrushed just hanging out and having fun..
What I'm thinking is somthing like this...
Having a few drinks flirting touching and foreplay then goin into a great time..
My fantasy would be there being 5 or more guys, I'm laying on my back and 3 guys/cocks are in my face, I start to suck on one and lick his balls then the guy on the other side of me grabs me by the face and hair and forces me away from guy one and into his mouth and down his throat till im gagging and salvating all over him and me.. then guy 3 does the same forcing himself into my mouth.. while the 3 are taking turns forcing me to suck and lick their cocks guy 4 and 5 are dp'ing me... they all take turn till their ready to cum and they get off in my mouth all over my face, tits and pussy..
There would be a bunch of different positions I'm sure, this is just the basic scenario..
Sounds like a fun time, I am in.
This is your fantasy (and a very hot one, I might add). But you want guys to pay you to fulfill your fantasy? I don't get thatSet it up, have a blast, but don't expect to be paid for it....WTF. Or do you only have sex if you are getting paid?
I'd play if this was near me, lol. Yeah not sure how that would work. Maybe a discount since it's not a one on one date?
Goals!

p.s. Sex workers get paid to fulfill their fantasies as well. If someone states she is interested in P4P, I'm not sure what the point is in negating that.
  • Old-T
  • 04-02-2016, 05:19 PM
I have never participated in that kind of event, but a few ladies I know have done similar. Foe a 2-3 hour session they charged their typical 1 hour rate, but then they had a few more guys involved so not every guy was active all the time.

One of them also sold "viewing only" seats for a significantly lower price.
it's hot as fuck to do that tooo.
AMAZING!!!
  • Shaft
  • 04-06-2016, 06:15 PM
I love how you think Skylar Sounds like fun to me.

Shaft
I like what I like. It's that simple. Sometimes the more the merrier applies.
This is your fantasy (and a very hot one, I might add). But you want guys to pay you to fulfill your fantasy? I don't get thatSet it up, have a blast, but don't expect to be paid for it....WTF. Or do you only have sex if you are getting paid? Originally Posted by bule84
If you knew Kayla you would be happy to kick in whatever she wanted!
Do you! YOLO.
This is your fantasy (and a very hot one, I might add). But you want guys to pay you to fulfill your fantasy? I don't get thatSet it up, have a blast, but don't expect to be paid for it....WTF. Or do you only have sex if you are getting paid? Originally Posted by bule84
Just out of curiosity... have you ever participated in such an event? I have, and the norm was each guy dropped a couple bills in the "tip jar" near the door, took a seat and enjoyed their time participating or watching while waiting for a turn.

Why not get paid for it.. you are getting YOUR fantasy fulfilled too, aren't you?
Really? OMG so you wouldn't at least tribute a gangbang girl. Most of the GB's I've done I have been comenated something for even if just tips.

exactly. at least some kind of tip, tribute or thank you would be in order!

Just out of curiosity... have you ever participated in such an event? I have, and the norm was each guy dropped a couple bills in the "tip jar" near the door, took a seat and enjoyed their time participating or watching while waiting for a turn.

Why not get paid for it.. you are getting YOUR fantasy fulfilled too, aren't you? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
That's hott