Looking for sub providers into pain

I searched but I could not find a specific thread here, are there providers in the DFW area that are into pain?
If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.
My pain threshold is definitely up there. With face slapping, I prefer light impact. But when it comes to spankings and the like, I find I can usually take much more pain than I'm given. Some gents are newer to sadism and domination, which is great as I love engaging in BDSM play with a partner whether they are well versed or starting out. I also understand that some prefer their kink as just a little extra spice. I do remember on a recent date having nipple clamps on for I don't even know how long... ah, subspace!

I've been travelling to Dallas throughout this year, and I'm plotting on my next visit.
Ty i sent you a pm, we should chat...
So are you a Dom now instead of needing someone to milk you?

Just wondering...
Lol long story... I switch from time to time, i am in my Dominant phase now.
Yeah, Pretty hard to beat a woman with someone's fist up your butt, huh?
Do I detect a little disapproval?
I dont beat women.
I have consensual activities with consenting adults.
Despite your name, you arent omnipresent or omniscient.
I dont pretend to know you or understand you. Dont pretend to do either to me.
My user name could be Texangod, does that mean I am my name sake?
No, it would be just pretentious and fake.
Please dont highjack the thread if you are not interested in provide the services I request.
are there really subs who are into the pain ... more so than the exhiliration, the ecstasy, the surrending of control?

of the subs i've met, none ever told me they just wanted to experience pain. and from what i've read, it's not soley the pain that they're into.
Good point PM. I have only met one lady that I would define as a pain slut. Most are into pleasing, which for me at times involves their pain, or just the endorphin rush that for some can come with pain. That pain slut actually scared me on more than one occasion as she could push my sadist pretty well. I got over it. ECCIE is not a good place to find these ladies. But it is a great place for lots of other activities!
Well, the best pain sluts i have meet are here in eccie.
You just never know.

Out of the 7 i have played with, one left the business completely, another stop providing pain slut services, and two i currently visit. The rest for many reasons are out of the rotation.

I never write in the review these activities, because i dont think i can share it with just anyone.

And there are plenty of hobbyist and providers that are assholes and pretend to be in a higher plane than us weirdos.

So PMdelites, yes, it depends, some girls like heavy spanking, nothing nicer to feel my hand burn and a very red ass check while having sex.

The critical, and difficult part, is find someone that enjoys it. I use to play with Anhellica and spank her hard, but she was NOT into it, so I dropped it. It lost the allure for me.

And Smile, eccie has been the best place to find them for me. A lot of fake people in alt and other websites.

For all its shortcomings, in eccie you can actually meet the lady, and ask her...

I am currently having a ball with a lady that loves very hard ass and tit spanking. She gets very wet and ready to play aftet my hand is burning and I can't go on.

And you would be surprised on how many pm's I got out of this threath. I just need to find the right chemistry to add one or two providers to the rotation.
needmilking,
thx for your thoughts. there are different strokes for various folks.
it sounds like you're not looking for someone solely into pain.
and as long as you and your provider agree on boundaries and limits (incl financial :^), more power to you and her!

however,
"So PMdelites, yes, it depends, some girls like heavy spanking, nothing nicer to feel my hand burn and a very red ass cheek while having sex."
and this
"I am currently having a ball with a lady that loves very hard ass and tit spanking. She gets very wet and ready to play aftet my hand is burning and I can't go on."

but are they really INTO pain for pain's sake and not for the pleasures during or after they endure the pain?
my question is - are there any providers or subs who are just "into pain" (or 85-95%)?
i would think a masochist might, or someone who is mentally unstable, but in general??

i'm not asking this because i'm looking for a woman who is "into pain".
i'm asking cos i'm questioning the idea that there are providers who are "into pain" or want nothing but pain.
I'm a sub , but I'm into pleasure, not pain. I'm sorry. I'm into 90% pleasure..... 10% pain. Spankings and biting. Mmmmmmmmmm- yeaaaaaaaaahhh. Now I'm turned on - damn. It ! have a great day - everyone!
Pmdelites, i guess my request is too vague.
I imagine there are people that only want to feel pain, but that is not what I am looking for. Good for them, have fun.
I am into sex and pain, and like girls that enjoy both.
I have found a few that love sex and tolerate pain, and a very selected few that love and enjoy sex AND are turned on by a heavy dose of pain.
So far, i am happy with the results i am getting....
Btw...

Hi Jil... waco eh!... I should stop by in my way to Austin...
I balk at the notion that submissives and masochists can't be found here on this site as well as masochism (the enjoyment of pain and humiliation) and mental instability being conflated. I gain a great sense of pleasure by way of feeling consensual pain and I derive power from engaging in those experiences with someone I trust. Where did the OP mentioned only liking pain. What I do know is when I'm all the way into a vigorous D/s romp with my partner, and my ass is spanked or my breast are tormented or my nipples are bitten and pinched in just the right way, technicalities and percentages are the last thing on my mind.
+1 babe...