Hot, sweaty, summer feet!

There is nothing I love more than a beautiful woman wearing flats, Sperrys, or Converse in the summer! Love having those sweaty, stinky feet rubbed all over my face! Anyone else into this? Any providers into offering this service?? Yummy!!
Never had stinky feet in my face YET but would love to try some unwashed, soiled, sweaty feet in my mouth and face and inhale those nasty gym shoes!
Ah each to their own. For me, it is a lady who has been walking around barefoot all day leaving them naturally dirty and dusty, but not sweaty or stinky.
I just love that naturally dirty look and taste
Jeez, it seems I've been getting it all wrong—I've always gone out of my way to make sure my feet weren't dirty, sweaty, or stinky.

I have done this a LOT in the past.
Toes, feet, old Sketchers, Top siders!
Perfect!

I actually have a pair of Sketchers listed on Ebay...nice and whiffy!

I have a pair of Sperry's too.

We can always clean our feet for those of you who prefer smooth, clean, lickable feet before we administer foot jobs or face jobs.♥
I do this for guys. A pair of skechers, of mine. Lol. Whew !!!bad !!! But I can have...this type- of feet for guys !!!! Lol !!!!
I absolutely LOVE stinky feet! The stinkier...the better! But I like them to be clean! Start your day off with a shower...but wear some stinky shoes with no socks all day...Mmmm! It's honestly gotten to the point where I almost can't "finish" during sex unless it's missionary position with her feet up on my shoulders where I can get a quick sniff when I want one...
Also really enjoy just getting a hj while smelling stinky feet...less effort! Lol
I offer Foot Fetish, and Yes this has been requested of me.
Im developing an alexissweet69 fetish!! Her feet in showcase are awesome along with every thing else
Clean, well cared for feet for me. The bigger the better, and being ticklish a must, but yes, to each their own!