Simultaneous dp of gal and butt fuck of guy?

I love receiving ass play of various types amongst a variety of other kink. I got to wondering about a man and a woman fucking each other in all 3 holes at the same time. It seems possible, but I sure couldn't find any videos or stories describing it after a couple hours of looking.

I think it would probably require a double ended dildo in her ass and his ass, and his cock in her pussy. Or could one of them wear a Feel Doe with the smaller end in the ass and fuck their partners ass while his cock is in her pussy? Has anyone actually done something like this? Do you have any ideas for other positions which could end up with both asses and her pussy penetrated.

Seems like it should be possible in cowgirl position with a long double ender connecting their asses. I love trying unusual things, and this appeals to me for my bucket list.

It's all much easier to accomplish something like this with 3 people, of course. I once had a 3 some with Yummy Marie and a now retired legend, in which we took turns with one of us being the focus, and that person having all orifices filled, and/or cock in orificies, cock of all orifices being filled plus my cock inside pussy, ass, or mouth or. . . . . .oh my. . . . . . . . . .such memories. . . .so many gasps of pleasure. . . . .so many orgasms. I got to be all 3 layers of the sandwich at different points.
I have done it exactly as you described, using a double ended flexible dildo. She can also go reverse cg and have your cock in her ass and the dildo in her pussy. I've done it both ways and it was hot as hell.
Once had a vibrating bullet in my ass and one in her pussy while I fucked her ass. Feels amazing the vibration you can feel in her.
Memories...sigh...

My dear Spice, you know I'll go the distance with you until we get it right!
Yes yes yes I call it my TP.....I have my female slut mount my male sluts hard cock all the while I'm fucking his ass and her was with my cocks...So fucking hot.. Ummm pussy wet just thinking about the last time we did this
I wonder if this woman can post a thought that doesn't turn me on lol

Yes yes yes I call it my TP.....I have my female slut mount my male sluts hard cock all the while I'm fucking his ass and her was with my cocks...So fucking hot.. Ummm pussy wet just thinking about the last time we did this Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Been there and done that in civilian life. Yes hot as hell, yes it took a long time to eat the creampie.
That is fucking hot, my friend. Kudos.

I love receiving ass play of various types amongst a variety of other kink. I got to wondering about a man and a woman fucking each other in all 3 holes at the same time. It seems possible, but I sure couldn't find any videos or stories describing it after a couple hours of looking.

I think it would probably require a double ended dildo in her ass and his ass, and his cock in her pussy. Or could one of them wear a Feel Doe with the smaller end in the ass and fuck their partners ass while his cock is in her pussy? Has anyone actually done something like this? Do you have any ideas for other positions which could end up with both asses and her pussy penetrated.

Seems like it should be possible in cowgirl position with a long double ender connecting their asses. I love trying unusual things, and this appeals to me for my bucket list.

It's all much easier to accomplish something like this with 3 people, of course. I once had a 3 some with Yummy Marie and a now retired legend, in which we took turns with one of us being the focus, and that person having all orifices filled, and/or cock in orificies, cock of all orifices being filled plus my cock inside pussy, ass, or mouth or. . . . . .oh my. . . . . . . . . .such memories. . . .so many gasps of pleasure. . . . .so many orgasms. I got to be all 3 layers of the sandwich at different points. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice

Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
That's hot, sir. I agree; her on top could work well for such an arrangement.

A straight man who is into ass play, totally sexy.
A straight man you made acquaintance with through P411 recently and exchanged emails with today, sweet Victoria!!! Definitely a straight man into ass play. Glad this appealed to you.

That's hot, sir. I agree; her on top could work well for such an arrangement.

A straight man who is into ass play, totally sexy. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
A straight man you made acquaintance with through P411 recently and exchanged emails with today, sweet Victoria!!! Definitely a straight man into ass play. Glad this appealed to you. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Oh really, sir?

I advertise publicly that I provide pm....guess you didn't catch that?
When my GF is in the mood, weve fucked using vibrating anal-ts in one another. Shell work my remote ill work hers. For added kick well also use the ushape wevibe at the same time. Its led to some very intense orgasms. Even have cum together a few time with this combo. We do have a double ended dong but havent used like this yet. Defintely looking forward to trying it out now !