Bald women?

I have always has this thing for bald women. I dated a bald woman when I was younger and thought it made her more attractive because it was daring and raw. Women like Grace Jones and Sinnead O'Connor made it beautiful back in the day. Your thoughts?
What about a lady who has one side of her head shaved?
Equally raw and erotic. A dance in both worlds.
A dance in both worlds. Originally Posted by OldGent
Agreed. I got the side shaved in January last year; was totally terrified to do it, but determined. I love it and will never look back. I get compliments all the time, out in public, from strangers.

I think it is partly because of what you said; a woman just seems more confident when she can walk around with a shaved head.

I also like the dichotomy of having a shave on one side, long hair on the other.
Half shave and shaved shows a break from conformity and the courage to stand out. That speaks markedly of a woman's strength of character, which makes her all the more alluring.
Half shave and shaved shows a break from conformity and the courage to stand out. That speaks markedly of a woman's strength of character, which makes her all the more alluring. Originally Posted by OldGent
V'ger, perhaps?
Attached Images File Type: jpg vger.jpg (238.1 KB, 264 views)
I have always has this thing for bald women. I dated a bald woman when I was younger and thought it made her more attractive because it was daring and raw. Women like Grace Jones and Sinnead O'Connor made it beautiful back in the day. Your thoughts? Originally Posted by OldGent
Both sides shaved, but top still long, or just one side shaved, both are hot. Something about it, maybe the confidence, maybe I just like the way it looks. Either way very nice. Not too keen on the full bald look, but I gotta say you're right about Sinead and Grace.
...a confident woman can walk around with a shaved head. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
There. Fixed that for you. I suspect you were confident already...
A Confident women can walk around with her head shaved
There. Fixed that for you. I suspect you were confident already... Originally Posted by Contralto
Daaw, thanks. I suppose so, but I definitely felt some sort of empowerment when he cut the hair completely off. It was scary at first, but exhilarating afterwards.
What about the sideburn- area shaved ? And the underneath part of the back of the neck??? No one can see it unless I want them to. It looks like I have long hair. Med- long. But it's cooler on my neck. What do you guys think of that ??? Ha.
Thanks. J.
Bet that looks cute, Jill.
I love short hair and if she is bald more points for her!!! Seeking~P had short hair like Miss O'Conner once when I saw her and I was phenomenal. I like to hold that back of their head while going in MiSH. And while getting a GREAT BBBJ Seeking rubbed my dick and balls over her head...AWESOME sensation from the prickly hair!!! I wish she'd shave it again!