Ladies Gift Card or $

Ladies would you like a Gift Card or the $ for the Holidays?
Cash fits all sizes and styles.
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2017, 07:26 AM
I would only do a gift card if you were quite sure you knew it would be for someplace she goes.
I used to buy gifts for my ATF's but finding something they would really like and use is a guess. So.. A gift card to a store you know they use makes it their choice..... BD
A gift card to amazon would rock....or buy me points on p411 lol
I think gift cards in addition is great
Gift cards are nice if you know where she shops (VS, Amazon, etc). But if you know she has kids, then cash is better, because she can always use the extra cash for Christmas.
Gift cards are nice if you know where she shops (VS, Amazon, etc). But if you know she has kids, then cash is better, because she can always use the extra cash for Christmas. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Good point!
Another vote for cash over gift cards.
The cards can be traced, cash can't
Cards can get blocked or wiped, cash can only be ruined if you rip/wash it..
A lot of ladies have a wishlist on their website so you can always buy an item off of that. Some also list stores that they frequent. I know a lot of the younger ladies I've seen enjoy the netflix gift cards I buy them.
Yep I have an amazon wishlist...other ladies I know have one too
Will I find your wish list under your ECCIE name or RL name?
Mine is under Dee Rain..lol
{I will have to give guys a link when they ask}

P411 points are a great ideas for gals who tour..
I have never figured out how to do awards thru P411
On one hand, cash is legal tender that is accepted everywhere in the country (and some places outside the country) for all goods and services and the other is a gift card, redeemable only at a specific business for a more limited number of goods or services...hmmmm...let me see... which one should I pick... I just can't seem to figure out which one is better....

By the way, if you still can't figure out which one is better/preferred, try this little test. You can purchase any gift card with cash...try getting cash for a gift card... let us know what you find out.