Is gone ... wow .. wtf ...

Just wow ...

Also ...

Wtf?

And...

wow ...
  • Old-T
  • 11-20-2017, 08:19 PM
That is pretty special. Few people get rid of their virgijity that young.

I don't even know what it is. Vergijity?
Is gone ... wow .. wtf ...

Just wow ...

Also ...

Wtf?

And...

wow ... Originally Posted by yitzchak

...wow
...dnA
?ftW
...oslA
...wow tsuJ
...ftw...wow...enog sI
ytijigriV

Yep. It makes almost as much sense when you write the post completely backwards.

Your "Virgijity" or was that your "Vergijity"...? Are you okay?? Or are you just losing the remaining morsels of your feeble mind...???

Do you want us to call somebody...911 maybe???

Nah.....
Becoming a male prostitute is finally paying off for the OP. I bet he is having a hard time sitting.
I don't even know what it is. Vergijity? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

I lost my virginity.
When I was about 5 years old we pulled up in my grandfathers yard and he was digging around in the grass pulling weeds. I asked my old man what is grandpa doing?? My old man said he was looking for his marbles.

I spent the rest of the time that day at grandpa's house digging around in the grass looking for marbles.

My grandfather saw me and asked my old man what I was doing. My old man told him....I don't know....that boy aint quite right.

True story.
That was mildly amusing.

Thank you.
I lost my virginity. Originally Posted by yitzchak

I bet you lost it to a gay biker named Earle.
Leave Earle out of this.
I'm not going to post any details, out of respect for the beautiful person who accommodated me, but I'm not a virgin, anymore.

Since you've all been with me through this struggle and seen my many meltdowns, I felt obliged to inform you all about the aforementioned good news.

Nevertheless, life must go on.
I'm not going to post any details, out of respect for the beautiful person who accommodated me, but I'm not a virgin, anymore.

Since you've all been with me through this struggle and seen my many meltdowns, I felt obliged to inform you all about the aforementioned good news.

Nevertheless, life must go on. Originally Posted by yitzchak

Nevertheless, life must go on. Originally Posted by yitzchak
The only thing we have all shared with you is the never ending struggle to try and figure out why you would consistently make so many ridiculous posts. You and Gentlemantoo are running neck and neck for the dumbest bastard of the year award. This post just might have put you in the lead.

None of us care that you lost your virginity. We all have done that at one point in time or another in our lifetimes. I do hope you thanked that sheep that stole your silver bullet. And did you do the dirty deed before you sheared her or after?

Now that you have finally been laid would you please go away and shut the hell up.