Coherson?

The following is written mostly in jest .. .but its not funny enough for the Comedy forum IMHO.

In light of the harassment (and worse) scandals sweeping society just now .. . .

So if I tell a provider that I won't make the donation until she UMM . . .Provides, is that a hostile work environment?

Conversly: If the provider insists on the donation first, is she harassing ME?
The following is written mostly in jest .. .but its not funny enough for the Comedy forum IMHO.

In light of the harassment (and worse) scandals sweeping society just now .. . .

So if I tell a provider that I won't make the donation until she UMM . . .Provides, is that a hostile work environment?

Conversly: If the provider insists on the donation first, is she harassing ME? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I'd say the former might just get her to walk out on you, while the latter is just common practice. BUT with the # of stories i've heard over the years about 'cash and dashers', its certainly safer if the moneys left out in the OPEN till the 'dirty's done'..
Did you mean coercion?

If you can’t spell properly during screening, I’m afraid I’ll have to collect upfront.
No payment until there is a taint sighting.
I want to watch Ginger Doll and pyramider circling each other waiting for the other to make the first move.
I'll bet on Ginger though.
I want to watch Ginger Doll and pyramider circling each other waiting for the other to make the first move.
I'll bet on Ginger though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Good choice. Your money is safe.
Good choice. Your money is safe. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Money is always safer when it's in your hand. He told her she has to grab his cock at the same time he gives her the money. So she grabbed his cock and her gave her the money and then she kicked him in the balls and ran.
Did you mean coercion?

If you can’t spell properly during screening, I’m afraid I’ll have to collect upfront. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
+1