Weekly Ads Question...

I placed my ad yesterday early afternoon and on the sub forums page it still shows the providers name who placed her ad before me. Why is this? And will my name and ad show up on the sub forums page next or will it be the next provider who places an ad and skip me??
Thanks!
I've noticed this happening a lot. Something is wrong in the programming.
There could be several reasons for this:
1) Multiple ads are approved at the same time.
2) It will show the last posted OR edited ad.
3) It may show the last ad submitted to the moderation queue, and that could be her ad.
I get what you’re saying but she placed her ad on the 18 and I placed mine on the 19. Therefore, shouldn’t my ad have been the last ad submitted to the queue for Wichita weekly ads?
I've noticed this happening a lot. Something is wrong in the programming. Originally Posted by ICTTDS
It’s gotta be. Lol
I get what you’re saying but she placed her ad on the 18 and I placed mine on the 19. Therefore, shouldn’t my ad have been the last ad submitted to the queue for Wichita weekly ads? Originally Posted by Gemma34
When did you originally submit yours for review?
It was yesterday around 2pm central time
When the site first came back up I would log on and check the Wichita/Kansas homescreen to see if anything new was posted. I wouldn't even go into the weekly update section because the last post still showed as being from several days ago. Then one day I went into the weekly updates anyway and noticed there were 3 or 4 new updates since the update that showed up in the last post column on the home screen. Somehow the last post is not being updated properly.
As an example, please look at the Weekend Updates section now. The last post column shows an update from 7/15/18 as being the last update. However, if you go to the Weekend Updates page you will see that there are 5 more recent updates posted after the update that shows up as the last post.
Yea and there seems to be no real pattern...it just switches whenever and at different times and days.