weekly updates a day behind

Hello staff,

Thanks for all your work. Just wondering why the weekly updates are all showing up a day late? On multiple times a day, and for some time, every new post that shows up says "yesterday" on it.

Thanks
Good point sir, I noticed from the main menu of Wichita it appears there were not any ads for many many days... yet when you get into each folder you read more recent posts
Good point sir, I noticed from the main menu of Wichita it appears there were not any ads for many many days... yet when you get into each folder you read more recent posts Originally Posted by ICTguy32

Yes I've noticed that as well. No bold type or icon. Once you're in there andsee a new ad, most of the time it says "yesterday", although all late as midnight the night before, it was not there.

The only reason I've notice this is that I've been wanting broaden my horizons a bit so I've been watching many times a day, hoping to find someone new to connect with.
My schedule is so erratic being on call that i seldom know when i will be free until it happens. That limits me to who i can see because it's usually a last minute call.
staff now must approve provider ads for restricted content...and they do that work when they have time or when they get around to it lol.
ive seen a whole day(friday) go by without any new ads then sat am all the previous days ads just show up....must be hard on the working gals trying to book appointments
...and no, im not staff but i have a mean staff lol.
staff now must approve provider ads for restricted content...and they do that work when they have time or when they get around to it lol.
ive seen a whole day(friday) go by without any new ads then sat am all the previous days ads just show up....must be hard on the working gals trying to book appointments
...and no, im not staff but i have a mean staff lol. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy

Thanks for the explanation BBQ. Yeah, it may discourage some of them from continuing to post here
they need to post way in advance...or use coed or short notice threads.
From the main Wichita screen the weekend ad still shows August 18th Mixed Bombshell from Bambee - . So from first glance there hasn't been a new weekend ad for almost six weeks. What needs to be done to fix that ??
they need to post way in advance...or use coed or short notice threads. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
If providers post threAds in the Coed forum, we risk getting infractions. So for now, we just have to understand that our mods are under an extra amount of work, having to scrutinize each ad, and our ads will be slightly delayed being posted.

You can still view the provider's Bio and Showcase, which will contain most of the info the ad would state anyway.
Poor gals in OK got it bad. They won’t bring back the short notice thread,.. and sometimes it takes up to 2-3 days for the mod to approve posts. So some girls are waiting 8-10 days between threads.... pretty sad.