Today's laugh...

After over 15+ years in this business, I thought I had seen it all, but I was so wrong...Today when I asked someone for their references for screening, the guy sent me his info for his mom.
Seriously? Yes, very seriously. He really thought that's what I was asking for.

This just cracked me up, and I had to share.

I'm a very compassionate person, so I responded and explained how that just wouldn't work out for any of us gals or him. LOL. But it did make me giggle. Hehe!
Maybe Mom is also in the biz...

hahahaha
Was he trying to propose more than a date or was he just that unclear of the concept of P2P?

Either way, FAIL.

And good to see you back OFD. Where have you "holed" out all this time?
Was he trying to propose more than a date or was he just that unclear of the concept of P2P?

Either way, FAIL.

And good to see you back OFD. Where have you "holed" out all this time? Originally Posted by hotrix1
Hey Hotrix !

Found an 18 year old spinner that likes old guys.... Really really likes old guys...

She keeps me busy.....
You da man.
Well sorry for contacting you, I have a face only my mom could love - the damn doctor slapped my granny when I was born, it’s hard being me and now this
Well sorry for contacting you, I have a face only my mom could love - the damn doctor slapped my granny when I was born, it’s hard being me and now this Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
Maybe he's old fashion. Wants a chaperone.
Well did you have a delightful chat with his mother?
....His Mom was pissed at him and told him to get off her ass, and get himself a piece of ass.

Or maybe Mom was buying???

Some pathetic slob might have to have mom tell him how to get it on. Ya never know.

I'd have let the guy follow thru just out of curiosity if I were you VV. You know, if not just for the shits and giggles.
OMG that's the best!

Once I had a guy give me 3 references...of friends and family AND their information.

I responded...sweetie I meant companion references, not your bff...unless he wants to join us. Then I'll need his companion references as well.