Retiring...

I have decided to try a committed relationship which I’ve been in since December 21st therefore I’m not going to be seeing anyone anymore. I’m really hoping everything continues to be as amazing as they’ve been so far however only time will tell. If things don’t continue going good then I’ll be back. I really enjoyed what I did and was fortunate to create some amazing friendships with some absolutely awesome people whom I’ll continue being friends with. Just because I’m in a relationship doesn’t mean that you can’t speak with me or contact me anytime, as long as the conversation is strictly friendship related. As much as I truly enjoyed what I did, I couldn’t pass up this opportunity and I am truly blessed to have met such an amazing man, thru this site actually. I realize there are a lot of stereotypes within the hobby, especially when a provider and a client have a relationship and some of them may very well end up true but I won’t know until I try it. Who knows, it just might be the best thing to happen to me, like it’s been so far. Please respect my relationship if you contact me or if you want to remain friends, thanks. Thank you to everyone that’s helped me with my journey along the way, it’s meant a lot to me. I’ll continue giving references if you need me to however they’ll have to text me, not message me thru here. I still plan on staying a member, if I’m allowed to anyways, and plan to keep up with everyone and everything going on. I’m going to keep my same number so it won’t be hard to contact me or find me. I truly wish everyone the best and good luck to you all!
XoXo,
Michelle aka
Magically Delicious
All the best to you!
Good luck and farewell
Good luck luv xx
sad. is there anyone esle who will do a good prostrate massage?
good luck and hope you have a great life. I truly enjoyed the one time we had together.
you will be missed. hope all works out well for yu. never got over there- my loss
Oh gosh, congrats!!!

Best of luck to you and for the record, I always thought that your handle was one of the most creative on this board (wish I'd thought of it! ).

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Take care MD. You were such a pro at scheduling and a pro at providing enjoyment. Enjoyed my visits with you.
Pretty woman dreams do come true!!
Pretty woman dreams do come true!! Originally Posted by laloverboy

Lmao youre so silly
uh-oh
Best of Luck to you
Best of Luck to you Originally Posted by moneytalkks
Well there ya go, money does talk
Wow! That’s very good for you. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you two are very happy!