Ghosted by Amber

Had an appointment with Amber Reed this morning arranged through p411. Had requested 9:30 am, then she messaged me and asked to change it to 9am. I agreed, and thought we were on for today. She looked at my p411 profile again this morning and now I’m blocked. Can’t send her PM or Appt request, and our messages have been deleted from my inbox. Can’t imagine what I did to deserve that.

Tried to meet her a couple years ago and she had phone problems that day. Had to send her screen shots of my text and call history to prove i hadn’t been a no show. She apologized then, and offered to make it up to me.

I’m sitting in a hotel parking lot AGAIN with nothing to do. This totally sucks.
Sorry this happened to you. I’ve never met her, seems like NCNS and blocking people from P411 is her modus operandi.

Day isn’t over, perhaps you can find something in the area.
Same here. She blocked me also on P411 and I have seen her about 4 times from Florida to Mississippi when she traveled. If you No Show on her you were responsible for half the fee. Maybe if enough contact p411 they can suspend her account.
This is definitely a NCNS, right? But if you communicate with a person and tell them that, after a time change or 2, that you’re sorry and you can’t meet any more, is that a NCNS??? Bc I don’t think so LMAO
Any communication is good. She didn’t call, text, PM, or email. I just saw the profile view notification from p411 at 7:44am and then crickets.
I have 22 okays on p411, so I have no idea what’s up.
Is this the college coed Amber in PCB?
No. Amber Reed in Pensacola. I think she dropped the name “Reed” recently.