WTF was I thinking? Sexychloe001 ghosted me.

After being ghosted by Taylor Blue, and after seeing a positive trend with Chloe, I decided to take a chance.

She would’ve been my first provider that I saw in the Panhandle if she didn’t stand me up.

What the fuck was I thinking? I want to go back in time and kick my own ass.

I texted Chloe at 8 a.m., and asked if she had any openings today.

She said 9:30 a.m.

I asked to talk to her on the phone. She has a really nice voice, and agreed to meet me. When the phone call finally happened, it was almost 9.

So, she says let’s do the appointment at 10.

I get the hotel address, and I’m there on time. I text her and no answer. She says she’s by Target, and will be 10-15 minutes late.

At 1030, she says she’ll text when she’s in the room.

At 1050, I ask her to be ready in 10 minutes or I’m leaving.

She says the maid is cleaning, and can’t do anything.

I ask her to meet me in the parking lot. It’s 1115. I tell her I’m leaving.

She says she just paid for the hotel. More back and forth. She complains that there are cops across the street.

I ask her if she’s in the hotel or not. She says she’s heading home, and she won’t see me since there are cops nearby.

Then, she accuses me of being a cop. I kindly remind her that she’s an hour and a half late to our appointment, and it’s the second time she’s let me down.

Apparently, she could be good. But, more often than thy, she’s too unstable and her communications/TCB skills are unbelievably bad.

Tread carefully.
Some gals are flaky-as-all-get-out, and have no concept of time. They ask US not to waste THEIR time, but sometimes they fail to realize that's a two-way-street.
Yeah, a flake from way back. Been arrested multiple times and likely not her u was talking to. So I’ve heard