The Satire Report

Melanie Trump is so pretty, word on the global stage is that she is charging 1.5 billion per hour and that her schedule is full. The Ayatollah Khomeini has seen her twice but his reviews are mixed and he got mad and so he Sticky Bombed two oil tankers with threats of more violence if a make-up session is not granted,,,and President Putin has seen her four times already and I hear that Donald Trump is in private apparently bragging about how much money he has made from her. Putin’s credibility goes way back to Barbara and Laura Bush so he is a good source. And I hear as soon as sanctions are lifted from North Korea that Kim Jong is going to treat himself with an overnighter.

I’m working now with Al Jazeera TV on some pictures, they are out there and they are worth seeing (hell yes) if someone can leak them from Time Magazine that would be great, but as soon as possible I will post them.

Jerry Nadler is so pissed off because he put in a quote for $300 and I guess she ghosted him,,,so he is spreading rumors now too any country that will listen to him.

Was thinking about starting a Go Fund Me Page that maybe you guys and girls can donate too so I can book me a 30 second session. Will get a link up if there’s any interest, and for the gold star contributor I will provide a reference, so you can be guaranteed a visit!

Well that’s all from the International scene, anybody got a review you can share?
I take it that no one booked a session with HRC. Or are her charms primarily uranium fueled?
HRC? I believe her rates start at around $500,000 per hour....not likely to get many takers from this forum.