How active are you?

It has always intrigued me as to how many hobbyist or clients there are in the panhandle for these girls to be seeing. I know the Eccie guys checkout the STG girls, see them and review them. I also know the STG girls have guys that are not members on Eccie as well. I had one girl tell me that she has clients that see her on a regular basis and know nothing about Eccie.

You will see a review put up and it can have anywhere from 300 looks to over 10,000. Are they all local? I know myself when I traveled a lot for work, I would jump on Eccie to see what may be available in the city I will be staying at. I don't read other area reviews because why bother if I will never be there. For a review to receive 2,000 looks and others to only get 200 tells me she is either a hot provider or guys from out of the area are reading them. I hear from the girls how slow business is at times and wonder how can business be slow if you have 500 guys lookiing at your review and all you need a month is 10 to 15 of them? So this is just for the panhandle guys, how often do you see a panhandle girl? How often do you login to Eccie? I will start

Duraman-
login in daily
See 1 Eccie girl twice a week (Guess who? hahaha)
Seen 1 STG girl
See 1 SA girl twice a month
May fill in with a girl here and there

Feel free to adjust the information you provide. Just trying to gauge how active the panhandle is to see if all we have are review readers or active members. It seems like we have the same handful of guys writing reviews and posting all the time. I am an active member and also try to contribute to the board useful information and some humor to my fellow members.
I’ll do more in a bit but the counter thing is a little mis leading

It counts every time it’s opens no matter if you see 10 comments and 10000 views it’s every time someone looks at it the code doesn’t recognize IP address and rejects the hit again count so if you look at LA’s big tit and head game review and leave a comment that’s one hit some one else comments that’s another and then you come back to look at the comment that’s another hit over and over and over again when I look at them I say it’s really half the number
I login daily to Eccie.

I do travel a bit, so I research all the potential places I could go.

Locally, I’m more of a FWB guy. I’ve seen Funsize_Cheyenne because I had work in Crestview.

I haven’t been hobbying in Pensacola or Mobile yet. My goal is to go through all the local girls who interest me. Kinda wish I hadn’t missed out on Autumn Fox, Aubrey X or AJ Monroe in Mobile. Ah, that’s life.

At least to the point where they can vouch for me. Once that’s done, I might try a girl every two weeks to a month. Or I’d save it for someone visiting the area.

Then again, if I travel, I’ll probably go crazy.
  • afbc
  • 06-23-2019, 06:12 AM
I play once a week on sunday while the wife is working. Usually someone on eccie or at least reviewed on eccie.

I'm just a lazy fuck nowadays when it comes to writing reviews. seriously, I'm easily 15-20 reviews behind now lol.
  • mj850
  • 06-23-2019, 06:49 AM
For me it varies. Like an alcoholic who binges on occasion, once I see that first provider, I can't stop. Even after that provider leaves, I feel unsatisfied and am already checking Eccie STG or P411.

Right now. it's 1-2 verified providers monthly. a couple STG ladies looking for variety and that rare gem and occasional visits to an amp.

Now retired I get bored and have too much time on my hands. I can go cold turkey for weeks at a time but can't stay away. I've been through every addiction there is, but this one is by far the hardest to kick.
But then again, it's the healthiest and most enjoyable.
Did someone mention big titts and good headgame?
Lol!!!
  • mj850
  • 06-23-2019, 07:14 AM
LOL @ laloverboy!

I've actually slowed down since I lived on the other coast and was working. Between gambling in Nevada and other unmentionables, I would still sometimes see 2-3 providers weekly. I do love this hobby. would like to see 1 or 2 regulars on a semi regular basis since my regular moved away. She has talked of moving back but found a rw job and seems to like it the land of fruits and nuts.
Like I mentioned, this thread has 112 views with only 5 guys commenting. I guess most just lurk in the shadows. Maybe it is only a few guys that are very active and most just once a month or every other month. Hard to gauge. I know the donation comes into play of course. I wish it was only once a month but the urge occurs too often. Lol.
Since I clearly have too much time and not enough money to spend on the beautiful girls of the panhandle I did a little research on our area's finest.
Starting with ECCIE's emergence from darkness - June 2018 (for our forum section) thru Yesterday 6/22:

543 Total number of Encounters
272 Average views of Encounters within 24-48 hours
246 Number of Encounters on the top 10 reviewed Girls
196 Number of different nom de plumes authoring Encounters
123 Total number of Encounters by the top 10 mongers
114 The number of girls(as nearly as I can tell some of you guys don't ID them with any clarity)
72 Number of Encounters on Vanessa Ink (since June 2018) Highest Number on a provider
30 Number of Encounters by FlowerDoll (since June 2018) Highest Number by a monger
4.77 Average number of reviews on a girl.
2.78 Average number of reviews written by a monger

12,416 Times LA mentioned big tits or head game.

The top 5 reviewed girls in order are:
Vanessa
Maui
NLN
Courtney
Anna

Threads that have the highest view count notably have the highest comment count. Treads that generate controversy tend to bring out the trolls and the white knights each trying to out do the other. Lurkers as well as commenters view the same thread multiple times to read the new drama in turn driving up the view counter with each new post they read or write.

My routine is
Newbie visit - every couple of months.
ATF visit - every couple of weeks.
Read STG, CXG, EM, AL and ECCIE - 6 or 7 days a week.

Wish I made better investments when I was younger so I'd have more money to spend on the girls - every day.
I stopped doing reviews for a variety of reasons but I still use the site as a pre screen prior to any encounter. I lurk 99% of the time. We have some amazing AMP in town right now if you know how to interact with them.
con2nental, that was amazing info you put together.
Con2nental, thanks for the honorable mention.
I’ve read that the view clicks are not recorded by IP address or cookies,,I think a “view” can be controlled on the server end to calculate by a time frame—hour, day, week, month, etc—but has this process been verified? Maybe the provider in question is just bored and is clicking on her review 200 times a day.

First started I had marital problems.

I Visited 4 to 8 girls a month in four states, did not know about this site

Got addicted to the adrenaline rush, would set an appointment with just whoever looked good, 50/50 success

Not very active now, four or five times a year and will only see someone I’m fairly sure I’ll click with and has a history of offering what I’m looking for

Do t much click on the encounter reports or visit that area maybe three times a month without having PA access. Will click in if the replies start accumulating

With the 1000’s of views, hardly any likes, (tiffy review, 1933 views and 1like) and not very many guys that will put themselves out there and share an opinion, or girls either,,there seems to be a commonality between them all. I don’t know what that is?

Most of my encounters are short notice from the evening before to a few hours to an hour, it all seemes to work out if they are advertising or have a good momentum going on the boards
Y’all are lucky Tallahassee doesn’t have many active guys on Eccle for reviews and even less providers to review.
I login in daily
See most ladies that come to town ( maybe 1 per month)
See 1 or 2 STG girls each month and have a 19 yo FSU girl 1-2 per month
Y’all are lucky Tallahassee doesn’t have many active guys on Eccle for reviews and even less providers to review.
I login in daily
See most ladies that come to town ( maybe 1 per month)
See 1 or 2 STG girls each month and have a 19 yo FSU girl 1-2 per month Originally Posted by Nole312
I wouldn’t mind seeing a 19 yr old college girl 1-2 a month.