Date: 6/13/2019
Name: sweetAshleigh
Phone: 303-435-8085
Email Address: mparker420@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=242788
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: Dtc
Activities: Dfk, but like annoying young girl all tongue and no kiss, bbbj, cfsmp
Hair Length and Color: Red below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Oh man, I don’t know how to be nice And honest but it seems like the majority of other reviewer’s are afraid to tell the truth or their judgment of beauty is warped in my opinion. She is not ugly, but just not fit. She has a slight gut, she has decent tits, she is a red head which I love but I jus let something about her is just off. Maybe she needs meds or takes too many??
Recommendation: No
Holy cow! I am sorry you had a bad experience. I have had dreams with Ash about a dozen times and she is far above most providers, not to mention how pretty and slim/sexy she is. She goes out of her way to please you and has an adorable personality. She is on my ATF list. I only wish she would visit more often. Maybe YMMV to a point... do you recollect doing or saying something wrong or being dirty? I am puzzled. I think you are her first ‘No’ and I wonder if it’s really valid... anyways happy hobbying!
Well you must like crazy out of shape 40 somethings, with so many women who have tight bodies and not cracked out, you enjoy, I will go elsewhere.